Sign in to follow this  
beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

40 minutes ago, beto lozano said:

how did you rceive the link or the code? by message or email?

I got a text message about 2-3 hours ago.

I got the email last night that I would be good for today as an eXPERIENCE Verified Subscriber. Logging in to Ticketmaster, they confirm they see that as well: they just want the code to let me in.
Three+ hours after presale has started and still no code. I just went through all of my emails on this (I'm a pack rat) and nowhere does any email use the word LOTTERY or give any indication that we might not get a code. If anything, it was implied the texts would go out to all of us in a blast at 5a PST.
Guess I'll have to wait and hope that the seating area I want is still available by if/whenever I finally get the code.

1 hour ago, ivdf said:

Now that the ticket limit has been downsized from 4 to 2

Isn't it that we get 4 tickets when they are in stadiums and 2 when they do arenas? I don't think this is anything new?

Finally spoke with supervisor at U2. Nothing they can do. Sorry. It way and you were not chosen. She had no idea what the criteria for the lottery was. To get an email saying I would get a code this morning only to wake up to an email saying oops we made a mistake, youre not getting a code. This is the most disgusting treatment of fans I have ever been subject to or heard of. First U2 gig was in Glasgow over 35 years ago. I am now officially done with this band. Hurts me to say that but I feel totally devastated. No more tours for me and as far as the new album goes they know where they can shove it. Im done!

1 minute ago, usceltic said:

Finally spoke with supervisor at U2. Nothing they can do. Sorry. It way and you were not chosen. She had no idea what the criteria for the lottery was. To get an email saying I would get a code this morning only to wake up to an email saying oops we made a mistake, youre not getting a code. This is the most disgusting treatment of fans I have ever been subject to or heard of. First U2 gig was in Glasgow over 35 years ago. I am now officially done with this band. Hurts me to say that but I feel totally devastated. No more tours for me and as far as the new album goes they know where they can shove it. Im done!

contact the mods via PM.  They can, and are, getting people their codes to use.  It is taking time but they are getting it fixed. 

18 minutes ago, jeffwalsh said:

Isn't it that we get 4 tickets when they are in stadiums and 2 when they do arenas? I don't think this is anything new?

Now that you mention it, I'm not really sure, but it could very much be the case. But i've been getting tickets during pre-sales since 2001 for both arenas and stadiums and I wasn't aware of those limits. If I look at the I+E Tour two years ago and The Joshua Tree this year and even the 360º Tour a few years back, I never exhausted my ticket limit anyway. So you may be actually right. My guess is that the european leg of the E+I Tour will be stadiums, but it'd not make sense considering the stage configuration of the 2015's tour at all!

Contacted the mods but so far no response. When I was speaking to U2.com supervisor she basically said I was lying when I said the mods on here have been able to fix this for some people.

Looks like GA's are gone for LA Forum show :(

To the Mods, sent you guys a PM but you can lay low on it because I really just want GA's
Will wait on any added shows to LA Forum.  Thanks!

This is such a crazy mess....  will hope for more shows added AND pray not getting shut-out for those!

Edited by phanatix

34 minutes ago, usceltic said:

Contacted the mods but so far no response. When I was speaking to U2.com supervisor she basically said I was lying when I said the mods on here have been able to fix this for some people.

The U2.com phone staff are wrong. The mods are getting things done. You might as well beat your head against a wall when you call U2.com . Check with the mods. They are fixing things.