Anyone Receive the Email Today?

beachangel

• Subscriber

I’m in the Innocence group and didn’t receive an email yet. Worried but I remember reading that we get the email the night before our sale and since Innocence doesn’t open until 11/15 @ 1 ET, I’m hoping it’ll still show up sometime today. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Plwheel said:

I’m in the Innocence group and didn’t receive an email yet. Worried but I remember reading that we get the email the night before our sale and since Innocence doesn’t open until 11/15 @ 1 ET, I’m hoping it’ll still show up sometime today. Fingers crossed. 

The email was supposed to come to all verified subscribers today according to the site. Text with code should come just before the sale.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Plwheel said:

Hi Everyone,

I called U2.com to clear up when emails go out to the different groups and when we'll receive the codes. I spoke with Hector (who was awesome!). Here's what he said:

Innocence Group emails go out tonight 11/14

Presale Codes for Innocence Group will be send in the morning on 11/15 ahead of the presale

Thanks ❤ Somehow i'm always in the last group to recieve any mails from u2.com haha.

• Subscriber

Hello

I received the email saying 'You have been verified for U2.COM Subscriber presale as part of our EXPERIENCE Group'

A couple of hours later I received another email with subject line 'CORRECTION: Updated Info on Your Verified Subscriber Status', however I cannot open this email on any device.  Is this email telling me that I am now not eligible? 

Many Thanks

• Subscriber
Just now, kathl said:

Hello

I received the email saying 'You have been verified for U2.COM Subscriber presale as part of our EXPERIENCE Group'

A couple of hours later I received another email with subject line 'CORRECTION: Updated Info on Your Verified Subscriber Status', however I cannot open this email on any device.  Is this email telling me that I am now not eligible? 

Many Thanks

It seems a few thousand people (including me) got the "corrected" email @kathl. Here's what to do: 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

*****UPDATED*****

Anyone who received the "NOT ELIGIBLE" email please send this information via PM to the Moderation team:

Name (as registered and it appears in your profile)

email (as registered and it appears in your profile)

Display Name (as it appears in your profile)

Login Name (as it appears in your profile)

When did you resubscribe? (Did you resubscribe recently for this presale and did all the verification process? or Did you resubscribe earlier, did all the verification process and got the green VERIFIED box?

Date for the end of your subscription cycle

Presale group

Please also send your Order #

thanks

DO NOT PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION HERE IN THE THREAD - SEND IT VIA PM

how write this information via PM to the Moderation team??