Sign in to follow this  
beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

On another note, I'm in the experience group and never received either email. Should I be concerned? (Already confirmed my proper email is listed in my bio, nothing in spam)

1 minute ago, conjasnat said:

i'm verified, didn't receive email or text message looks like a shambles to me, emailed customer support not hopeful of a reply to mt satisfaction.

I don't think texts have gone out yet...

No email for me yet..Experience group. Honestly this has been a pretty frustrating experience overall. Praying I receive a text in an hour or so which,  based on my experience thus far, I don't have high hopes for. 

If you are in the Experience group, and haven't received an email, you should call u2.com help to verify your status and confirm that you are in the queue to get a code. The phone number is on the help page. Don't wait until the sale starts! 

Edited by Plwheel

3 minutes ago, FastCars12 said:

No email for me yet..Experience group. Honestly this has been a pretty frustrating experience overall. Praying I receive a text in an hour or so which,  based on my experience thus far, I don't have high hopes for. 

3 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I checked spam... And I get emails all the time from U2.com. Including a few recently warning me that if I did not renew I'd be shut out of the pre-sale (which after multiple calls and lots of frustration) I came to find out was a mistake... Long frustrating story. All I want is my code so me and my daughter can see U2 in Philly. If i can just get that I'll be happy. 

53 minutes ago, FastCars12 said:

I checked spam... And I get emails all the time from U2.com. Including a few recently warning me that if I did not renew I'd be shut out of the pre-sale (which after multiple calls and lots of frustration) I came to find out was a mistake... Long frustrating story. All I want is my code so me and my daughter can see U2 in Philly. If i can just get that I'll be happy. 

iNNOCENCE or eXPERIENCE group (recheck here http://www.u2.com/profile