Sign in to follow this  
sparky77

Are GAs "credit card entry"?

Hey,

Just got the U2.com pre sale email.  It doesn't say whether GAs will be credit card entry, or whether they will be hard tickets.  

Mods, do you know the answer to this question?  Or will we just find out tomorrow during the onsale?

Thank you! :)

No one knows yet (a major oversight by TM or LiveNation, seriously inconveniencing everyone).  But, given the last 2 tours, very likely.

8 minutes ago, onelynne said:

Just purchased two GA for the Washington, DC show, and my only option was hard copy.

Same for Philadelphia.  Oddly, having tickets mailed cost $1 less than picking up at box office.

How do I buy GA tickets? I can't find the option when I go to purchase tickets. I'm in the experience group and have access to tickets but they are seated or packaged - not what I want.

EDIT: Big ol' idiot over here. I figured it out and got my tickets.

Edited by u2gamer

42 minutes ago, onelynne said:

Just purchased two GA for the Washington, DC show, and my only option was hard copy.

Well, unfortunately this will make tickets much harder to get.  The scalpers will be swarming during the general sale.  Credit card entry was a pain but I never had an issue getting GA.

1 hour ago, lowlight10 said:

Well, unfortunately this will make tickets much harder to get.  The scalpers will be swarming during the general sale.  Credit card entry was a pain but I never had an issue getting GA.

Yes, I was quite surprised it's not cc entry.

I got MTL GAs - and the only option was via mail. 

Doesn't Hard tickets defeat the whole purpose of preventing scalping ? agreed , i preferred cc entry too ..