• Subscriber

Got the email, got the code. I'm in Montreal, Canada, tickets sold through Evenko, not Ticketmaster. Presales have always gone smoothly before. Clicked on the link, got redicted to Evenko by Ticketmaster. Now I'm on the U2 ticket sales page on Evenko, but there is no mention of the fan club presale, only of the general onsale that will take place on Nov. 20. Waiting room should be open by now. Looks like THERE IS NO PRESALE! Anybody in Montreal got around this somehow? 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Mods, and Big Wave in particular, are great.  He was really helpful with the issue several times previously in the craziness of presales.  Big Wave, tell your boss we think you deserve a raise!

So everything is ok for me too! Three cheers for Bigwave!

Agree with above comment - it might actually have been faster, being on a non-ticketmaster site.  In and out under 5 min.  Got 2 GAs == 188 Cdn.  Good luck to everyone .  Hope this beat-the-bots

• Subscriber

Go to the Tours Page and click on the link , you'll be redirected to an evenko page (has fanclub in the address)

And I've just purchased a RZ ticket , $400 with all fees . 

• Subscriber

Worked for me too.  I linked in from the tour page and got 2 Red Zones.  Site was in french, which made it interesting with my very old high school french, but I got the Red Zone.  Why am I always on Adam's side though?  Just once I'd like RZ on the Edge's side!

• Subscriber

It is a real shame the official link didn't work.  I'm sure that is still driving people nuts, but all in all this is a HUGE improvement from the last couple of concerts.  With the correct link, I was in and out quick, with exactly what I wanted. (apart from the side;-)) MUCH better than Ticketmaster.  The "Beats the Bots" may actually be working!