Sign in to follow this  
waves_of_joy

Montreal

Hi BillHenderson 

Where do you see which section you're in , I can't find the info in my confirmation e-mail

Agree with above comment - it might actually have been faster, being on a non-ticketmaster site.  In and out under 5 min.  Got 2 GAs == 188 Cdn. 

Good luck to everyone .  Hope this beat-the-bots experiment is considered a success. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LdeC said:

Hi BillHenderson 

Where do you see which section you're in , I can't find the info in my confirmation e-mail

well, you're ahead of me.  I don't have a confirmatory email yet.  Checking now.  But the side of the stage showed up in the map when I was ordering.  

Went through the link on the U2.com tour page, got in easy, entered my code and got my two GA tickets!

Looking forward to seeing them in MONTREAL!

• Like 1

Got 2 Red Zone tix for Philly. Was directed right to Wells Fargo Center website to purchase and had them by 10:05. Went off without a hitch but was a little worried when it sent me off of ticketmaster and straight to the arena's website.

3 minutes ago, BillHenderson said:

well, you're ahead of me.  I don't have a confirmatory email yet.  Checking now.  But the side of the stage showed up in the map when I was ordering.  

It took several minutes before the email confirmation came through, I printed the receipt from the site while I was there in case, but just got the email confirmation as well - phew!

L

10 minutes ago, LdeC said:

Hi BillHenderson 

LdeC, I think you can only see your seats when you purchase the tickets... I did a screen shot to send to my friend.

Link never worked for me for Evenko in Montreal so I switched from phone to iPad and went through tours page on U2.com. No GAs, and took several tries to get decent seats. Nerve racking to release seats repeatedly but the gamble paid off. Section 202 on Edge's side. So pumped!

Edited by rowlandh