• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Mods, and Big Wave in particular, are great.  He was really helpful with the issue several times previously in the craziness of presales.  Big Wave, tell your boss we think you deserve a raise!

So everything is ok for me too! Three cheers for Bigwave!

Agree with above comment - it might actually have been faster, being on a non-ticketmaster site.  In and out under 5 min.  Got 2 GAs == 188 Cdn.  Good luck to everyone .  Hope this beat-the-bots

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, LdeC said:

Thanks BillHenderson

I was in a hurry to finalize the transaction before something went wrong and did not look at the map

Guess I will have a surprise netx June.

Luc

You can easily find a map of the Bell Centre by doing a Google search though!

• Subscriber

My mistake was being in a hurry too.  I think had I just clicked "search again" I might have got the other side. But the last couple of times I've tried to get tickets there were all kinds of problems with the presale (rightly or wrongly I blamed Ticketmaster and Bots) so I was a little panicked not getting in initially.  As soon as I saw tickets I grabbed them.  I'll know for next time.  

For what it's worth, by receipt said:

(RED) ZONE PACKAGE - FCA

the FCA may specify the side.  If yours says FCB that might be an indication you are on Edge's side.  I have no idea.  

• Subscriber

Also first time using evenko.ca as opposed to the usual TM.

That said, I was impressed.  It worked very smoothly and I was in and got my 2 in RZ no problem (also FCA).  I like how the evenko receipt breaks down the GA price ($76) and shows the extra for the RZ ($315).

(I was a little worried because i had also clicked open another window when i was checking out how things would work, so had a second window focused on GA tickets....which i also got offered and turned back)

Anyway, good excuse to head back to MTL (has been almost 20 years since I've been there....sigh.)

Edited by myzmak
  • Subscriber

Went back just to see what's left

GA still available

RZ still available , if you get one and don't like your section click on the other section on the map and , if available , you'll be able to change sections

Luc

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, LdeC said:

Went back just to see what's left

GA still available

RZ still available , if you get one and don't like your section click on the other section on the map and , if available , you'll be able to change sections

Luc

I thought I'd tried that but couldn't get back in without a password and the password I was sent didn't work any more (given I used it to buy my first tickets).  Maybe you got back in because you only bought one and therefore had one to go?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, n75nva said:

No confirmation email yet. I got my tickets 20 minutes ago. At least my account on Evenko says I have tickets, I can't see the tickets, but it says I have them.

Me too. No confirmation yet from Evenko after 30 minutes. I got my confirmation from TM after 2 minutes. I don't think this is an issue. 

• Thanks 1