• Subscriber

1 minute ago, n75nva said:

No confirmation email yet. I got my tickets 20 minutes ago. At least my account on Evenko says I have tickets, I can't see the tickets, but it says I have them.

I wouldn't worry yet n75nva.  It took about 20 minutes for my email to come through.  Maybe because I was new to evenko.  I got an email asking me to confirm my membership and also an email with confirmation of the tickets.  But it did take a while.  To check I went and tried my presale code again.  The fact it didn't work, and the fact the site said I had tickets, was confirmation it was a timing thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Mods, and Big Wave in particular, are great.  He was really helpful with the issue several times previously in the craziness of presales.  Big Wave, tell your boss we think you deserve a raise!

So everything is ok for me too! Three cheers for Bigwave!

Agree with above comment - it might actually have been faster, being on a non-ticketmaster site.  In and out under 5 min.  Got 2 GAs == 188 Cdn.  Good luck to everyone .  Hope this beat-the-bots

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, BillHenderson said:

I wouldn't worry yet n75nva.  It took about 20 minutes for my email to come through.  Maybe because I was new to evenko.  I got an email asking me to confirm my membership and also an email with confirmation of the tickets.  But it did take a while.  To check I went and tried my presale code again.  The fact it didn't work, and the fact the site said I had tickets, was confirmation it was a timing thing.

It just came in *whew*

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, n75nva said:

No confirmation email yet. I got my tickets 20 minutes ago. At least my account on Evenko says I have tickets, I can't see the tickets, but it says I have them.

I just got the email from Evenko. I asked Standard mail delivery. I'm surprised. Does it mean I will have a  paper ticket? No Credit card entry?

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Laurent Roy said:

I just got the email from Evenko. I asked Standard mail delivery. I'm surprised. Does it mean I will have a  paper ticket? No Credit card entry?

I have no idea. I chose electronic ticket but I can't actually view a ticket on the email or on my account. It doesn't say anything in the email about credit card entry.

Maybe they will have a communication about it. I have to say, I have never had a smooth transaction trying to get U2 tickets, and this time was no different.

• Subscriber

Easily got 2 Red Zone for Adam's side in Montreal.  Spent about 2 mins in virtual waiting room.  I used my desktop as Evenko doesn't have an app, and I was leery about being redirected from TM to Evenko.

Edited by zooropamofo
  • Subscriber

GA's still available @ 11:45 am, just got them after CC acceptance problem by Evenko, even though my CC has been used many times/many years w Evenko, glitch in the system re. Ticketmaster/Evenko compatibility i think cause of this Verified system thru Ticketmaster....