• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are zero tickets for anything for this public sale.  Loads of tickets were available last night.  No idea what they are doing.

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I just got my GA for Philly.  So excited, the Wells Fargo website was not as user friendly as the TM one but this is one of the easiest times I've had in years getting tickets and I actually got what I wanted.  So I'd say so far the verified member system worked well.  I'm going to try again in the Citi card presale for NJ.  Good luck everyone.  See you in Philly if you're going.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, bagdifo said:

Was thrown for a loop when I was sent to Wells Fargo center website but got RZ tix no prob. See you in Philly!!!

You can say that again. Then they made you enter all your credit card info again. I got the GA ticket which is great, but I was also trying for Washington D.C. By the time I got in there it was already 11 past 10 and no GA tickets were available. I kept trying for 40 minutes in case someone's order got kicked out but no luck. They may hold some back for the innocence sale, citi sale, and the general sale on Monday. Perhaps if I had tried D.C. first and then Philly I would have snagged both. Still, there is more time, plus they may add second shows in D.C. and Philadelphia. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, bagdifo said:

Was thrown for a loop when I was sent to Wells Fargo center website but got RZ tix no prob. See you in Philly!!!

$400 a pop right?  Doesn't seem worth it to me based on the renderings.  And I've done Red Zone three times already.

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Anthony_M said:

anyone with in iNNOCENCE group manage to get GA today?

Nope but I got Uniondale GA easy peasy. Also I booked my hotel as well so I'm ready for June. Just wish I could've seen them in Philly and didn't have to travel to see them from GA