Sign in to follow this  
theladyA

Red Zone and GA ticket glitch

For the past two tours I was in the first group to purchase tickets.  On my computer and refreshed exactly on time.  Both tours got Red Zone tickets (Innocence and JT in  at the MSG and Meadowlands respectively), today I got on for MSG for Experience and no Red Zone tickets were coming up.  I had to change from "Best Available" to specifically hitting radar button for Red Zone seating.  Had to change number of tickets from 2 to 1.  1 came up available and then switched back to 2 as quantity and got them.  This was at 10:09am.  Took 9 minutes so something was glitchy in the system.  Also no GA tickets were coming up available.  None.  Only VIP $695 party tickets and the same lower section, 115.  The release of tickets for this presale, at least in the first 9 minutes was limited, wonky, glitchy and something is still amiss despite attempts to offer longest term fans a pre-presale, verify fan only through TM and you lower supply to them...??? Something smells fishy.  Hope this helps others who want this "experience" too.  :-) Grateful I found what I'm looking for...

Edited by theladyA
  • Like 1

Had the same issue here, but found the Ticketmaster app on my phone to work so much better. Within 8-9 mins I had RZ 1 for Newark & RZ2 for MSG

SO EXCITED! I have to say, I have done about 6-7 presales and this one was awesome. I was never done in 8 minutes. Usually took me 40-50 mins of screaming and cursing

The past two seemed easier to me.  This was glitchy as I said and unclear.  Perhaps because we just got the info yesterday and the codes this morning so know research prep info was available on the seating/packages etc...we all had to wing it.  I considered seats, but the other thing was the same section kept coming up available.  115 which is kind of to right of stage.  Weird.  In any event, glad I'll be in the RZ again.  I like the vibe there and glad it goes to charity.  I've found the ease has been the resale in groups; giving the longer time fans first access has helped.  Not sure about this "verify fan" thing on TM though.....I was about to get mad that no RZ were available.  I wonder what was happening...??  

Are you referring to the Red Zone VIP area or the General Admission? I usually get tickets for Chicago and have never had a problem getting GA tickets in the presale but I really wanted to see them at MSG but I can't even get 1 GA ticket.