• Subscriber

Hey Ashley, it appears that the seating chart is the same from the 2015 Innocence Tour.  I believe we don't know yet where exactly the RZ will be or it will be the same.  For JT 2017 they kind of fixed this and made the RZ to the left and right similarly but we were tighter and closer to the stage.  I am hoping and perhaps we should start a new forum/petition that that will be the case.  At the highest price point of tickets, the RZ used to the be the Heart the Ellipse, the place for the fans, now it's GA and a brawl to get close. I understand the demand of true fans, but some of the RZ should be closer access.  Let's hope it is!

• Like 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the past two tours I was in the first group to purchase tickets.  On my computer and refreshed exactly on time.  Both tours got Red Zone tickets (Innocence and JT in  at the MSG and Meadowlands re

Hey Ashley, it appears that the seating chart is the same from the 2015 Innocence Tour.  I believe we don't know yet where exactly the RZ will be or it will be the same.  For JT 2017 they kind of fixe

See you in June in the RZ nikb.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, gloveman said:

what is the difference between Red Zone One and Two?  How much does Red Zone cost?

RZ1 is the Edge side and RZ2 is the Adam side, to the left and right of stage.  Price is $395 and the highest premium seat cost was $331.  So $64 difference?

• Subscriber

I couldn't get RZ up at all for either Newark or Boston.    So I went for 1GA in Newark & 1 seat in loge 12 in Boston.   I'll try for the MSG RZ next week during the general sale (provided I get "chosen" in the electronic lottery of course).    Have to say - I'm pretty happy with my tickets today!!

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, mc9901 said:

I couldn't find an standard GA tickets for MSG...wound up getting tickets to Newark due to GA availability.  I have never had a problem before with getting GA tickets to MSG

I agree, and I think that is part of the glitch.  I kept asking for best available and no GA were coming up as an option either.  Although I wanted RZ....so the question is why have a presale, split fans into groups for access to presale, go through a new "verified" fan connection between U2.com and Ticketmaster and then not offer enough of the seats to those fans?  Something is still amiss.

• theladyA changed the title to Red Zone and GA ticket glitch
  • Subscriber
47 minutes ago, mc9901 said:

I couldn't find an standard GA tickets for MSG...wound up getting tickets to Newark due to GA availability.  I have never had a problem before with getting GA tickets to MSG

Neither did I ! I have never had a problem before. Either DC and MSG sold out in 60 seconds flat, or they only had a very few available.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, peggy said:

Neither did I ! I have never had a problem before. Either DC and MSG sold out in 60 seconds flat, or they only had a very few available.

Unfortunately, I think it is the latter and hope a moderator is seeing this. It really is BS that we go through all these hoops to be a verified fan, longstanding, get first access to sales and then the seats fans want most are limited or not available?  I know it's impossible to please everyone and the demand for U2 tickets is off the charts...but....either give it to the fans or don't.  Half-assed and making us figure this out every tour like some mystery of the sphinx is really not fun nor fair.

• Subscriber

For Boston, I tried at least 10 times for red zone in the experience presale drop down box and each time no availability; offered me standard GA. Then I realized there was a VIP red zone in the packages section, and got one no problem. Very bizarre. Guess this happened in 2015 as well? 

Edited by hobbes4444
Add city
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, theladyA said:

RZ1 is the Edge side and RZ2 is the Adam side, to the left and right of stage.  Price is $395 and the highest premium seat cost was $331.  So $64 difference?

are you POSITIVE R1 is Edge?