Sign in to follow this  
robfern

Limited View??

Does anyone have a seating chart with rows and seat numbers?  I bought two tickets, but it is telling me I have seats 14 and 131.  Very confused, but thankful I got tickets.

That's what I'm thinking as well.  Very odd that it shows on the face of the ticket that way.  Hope it doesn't cause any problems on the day of the concert.  

2 hours ago, robfern said:

I could not justify over $700 for section 115 row Q!?!?!?!

So I snagged some "limited view" seats.  Section 100 row C.  From the map, these look like great seats.  I wonder what they are considering limited view?  Perhaps sound guys?  Maybe they are considering the GA audience?  I dunno.

Anyone have insight?

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 10.09.52 AM.pdf

my guess (only a guess) is based on that location you may not have a view of the screen.  You'll have a great view of the e-stage and main stage when the cage/screen is up and may be able to see the inside of the cage (cool!) but, may not be able to see the screen.  

24 minutes ago, DougJ said:

Anyone know the GA tix show up with rows and seats?

common - they aren't seats, but are numbered that way to help keep track of number in GA for fire marshall etc. 

2 hours ago, danish said:

Finally got GA tix. AXS website layout is bad. Good luck. 

Can you let me know how you did this?  I could not find a drop down or anything and I was on at 10 am.  My husband has a code for tomorrow, so I would like to know how we can try to get GA.  I ended up getting seats, but want to try GA again.  Thanks!

I'm curious if anyone else here was able to get GA tickets to Atlanta?  I did find the drop down way of searching by price or section , but GA still was not listed anywhere (today - first half hour of Innocence presale) that I saw?  Thanks.

On 11/14/2017 at 2:19 PM, kgg815 said:

Can you let me know how you did this?  I could not find a drop down or anything and I was on at 10 am.  My husband has a code for tomorrow, so I would like to know how we can try to get GA.  I ended up getting seats, but want to try GA again.  Thanks!

23 hours ago, uvalee said:

I'm curious if anyone else here was able to get GA tickets to Atlanta?  I did find the drop down way of searching by price or section , but GA still was not listed anywhere (today - first half hour of Innocence presale) that I saw?  Thanks.

Hi! I got GA tickets yesterday for my husband and I and today for the kids and I. I was online and "waiting" at about 8:40 for the 9am presale. U was in right at 9. So first click the box for regular tickets, not limited view. Then click if you want 1-4 tickets. Then scroll down the page and to the left of the yellow button is an option to select price range for your tickets. After you click on that, select the GA - $80 option. That's what I did for mine. The first day I didn't realize there was that option and almost bought seats! I only go GA so was bummed and thought GA had sold out. It wasn't till my 4th try with the page glitching (thankfully) that I realized there were further options. I must say it was very confusing the first time but today took under 3 minutes to have them and check out. Good luck!

Edited by amenaqt