• Subscriber

Thanks amenaqut.  I did see GA available today also through the Citi presale.  For the Innocence presale, in my case at least, I was doing everything the same way as you, just no GA showed up for me then.  Not that that's completely unexpected, I guess, but finding "new" GA's this morning for Citi was certainly a surprise.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was able to get GA tickets through AXS... I think. I was able to choose GA from two dropdowns on the AXS site and then proceed from there. I honestly don't know what Ticketmaster has to do with any

• Subscriber
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:20 AM, robfern said:

I could not justify over $700 for section 115 row Q!?!?!?!

So I snagged some "limited view" seats.  Section 100 row C.  From the map, these look like great seats.  I wonder what they are considering limited view?  Perhaps sound guys?  Maybe they are considering the GA audience?  I dunno.

Anyone have insight?

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 10.09.52 AM.pdf

I'm right down from you - Row C, Seat 5.

• Subscriber

Trying to purchase tickets on the AXS site was maddening! I'd choose tickets, pick a price point, verify I wasn't a robot, & no tickets. Start over. It took a good 20 minutes to find what I wanted since I couldn't choose from the map & kept being offered the limited view behind the main stage.

I did finally manage to get a seat in Section 100 for what I wanted to spend. Then because I hadn't hit the 4 ticket limit looked for something else for friends & lucked into GA (not that they were listed as GA in ANY of the drop down options). Now to wait & see if friends were locked out or lucked out...

• Subscriber
On 11/14/2017 at 11:01 AM, Hodgeko said:

Yeah, I try to always go for GA to get the cheapest tickets, but I'm getting older, ha. I had seats for the Joshua Tree earlier this year, but I convinced the wife to go for GA on the floor this time. 

It's my experience that GA in a basketball/hockey arena is MUCH less stressful than in a football stadium!

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 11/14/2017 at 10:20 AM, robfern said:

I could not justify over $700 for section 115 row Q!?!?!?!

So I snagged some "limited view" seats.  Section 100 row C.  From the map, these look like great seats.  I wonder what they are considering limited view?  Perhaps sound guys?  Maybe they are considering the GA audience?  I dunno.

Anyone have insight?

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 10.09.52 AM.pdf

I had similar seats in Phoenix on IE. Hard to see the big screen, but great B-Stage experience there. Hopefully it will be similar for you.