Smoothest presale ever

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was extremely easy.  Especially the link ahead of time.  Was able to secure 2 for St. Louis; my friend as well.  Great job to everyone involved.

• Subscriber

Speak for yourself. A lot of us haven't even gotten the code and the presales have already started. I've been in the fan club for years and this is by far the worse one ever. I can see not getting the seat you want, but not even getting a code for the chance to get a ticket is pathetic.

• Subscriber

Same for me for Nassau Coliseum and Tulsa (scored an EXCELLENT seat for Tulsa!). But I have several friends who are long-time fans and subscribers who got the dreaded 2nd email, so it's hard for me to be be as excited as I would be otherwise. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, zerokul175 said:

So the link works only on desktop or is it possible to use the TM app to buy tickets once you receive your code?

The TM app actually worked better for me.  I kept refreshing my chrome browser and it didn't let me in until I had been in the TM app for almost 10 minutes.  It was super smooth for me, and I got seats that I can be happy with - my only complaint is that the $325.00 level tickets go all the way up through the nosebleeds center section.  I was hoping to go higher but still be center, but no luck.  As it stands I'm club level right in front of the Edge's side of the stage, so I"ll take that.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, LeslieC said:

I had issues with desktop- used phone and no problems.  Except they had an incorrect seating chart for Nassau Coliseum and what i thought were great seats are now behind the stage

Can you do a step by step on how you bought them through the app? I feel buying through the app is more stress free than thru desktop but with this new system I am not sure how it will work.

open the app-browse the show/city-input code-buy tickets? something like this?