Ticket Prices

I captured the ticket price ranges from Ticketmaster for a few venues during this U2.com subscriber presale..  It's hard to believe that $171 is the cheapest available for side seating, and those were not the good seats.  Anyway, I plan on purchasing tix during the public sale(If I get picked) but was curious about the pricing for Redzone.  Notice it is showing as $82 for MSG and $76 for TD Garden.  Is this accurate?

NEW YORK MSG:

UPPER BOWL SEATING
US $47.00 - US $331.00
US $47.00US $331.00

LOWER BOWL SEATING
US $47.00 - US $331.00
US $47.00US $331.00

FLOOR SEATING
US $82.00 - US $331.00
US $82.00US $331.00

MADISON CLUB SEATING
US $47.00 - US $112.00
US $47.00US $112.00

BRIDGE SEATING
US $112.00
US $112.00

RED ZONE - GENERAL ADMISSION FLOOR - NO TICKETFAST
US $82.00
US $82.00

MEZZANINE SEATING
US $47.00 - US $82.00
US $47.00US $82.00

BALCONY SEATING
US $47.00 - US $82.00
US $47.00US $82.00
Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.

BOSTON TD GARDEN:

Loge*First Level of Arena Lower Section
US $41.00 - US $325.00
US $41.00US $325.00

Club*Second Level of Arena just behind Loge
US $325.00
US $325.00

Balcony*Fourth Level of Arena Upper Section
US $41.00 - US $325.00
US $41.00US $325.00

Red Zone*General Admission Floor
US $76.00
US $76.00

General Admission Floor
US $76.00
US $76.00

NEW JERSEY PRUDENTIAL CENTER:
Mezzanine Level Seating
US $46.00 - US $330.00
US $46.00US $330.00

Lower Level Seating
US $46.00 - US $330.00
US $46.00US $330.00

Floor Level Seating
US $176.00 - US $330.00
US $176.00US $330.00

Upper Level Seating
US $81.00 - US $176.00
US $81.00US $176.00

General Admission Floor (Standing)
US $81.00
US $81.00

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't even think the listings give an accurate idea of how expensive the tour actually is. Almost all of the lower level tickets are in the $330 price range - all of the seats lining the sides

I captured the ticket price ranges from Ticketmaster for a few venues during this U2.com subscriber presale..  It's hard to believe that $171 is the cheapest available for side seating, and those were

No. For the DC show, Red Zone tickets are $391. Lower level side seats are $325. The 400 level seats are $175. i guess Bono and the boys are short on cash.

• Subscriber

lower level of the lower level seats were going for $476.50 in Atlanta.  Upper level of the lower level were going for $374.90.  This is including the junk fees.

I purchased "limited view" seats in lower level for $96.25 each, because I can't afford to pay for the U2 family college fund.

The band really should be ashamed of themselves.  They drive a lot of political agendas, and yet are totally fine with this gouging.

It was only after I purchased the tickets do I now understand what "limited view" meant.  Considering how hard it is to find info, I was not aware they are going with the 2015 layout.  My bad for not making the connection.  However, it shouldn't be this hard.

We are supporting a tour for an album none of us have even heard yet!  We had to dig deep for scraps of info about the tour, and didn't even really know the prices until we are under the clock ticking today.

I love the band, and I'm going to the concert...it's 5 miles from my house, and I would have had an awful night if I didn't go.  However, I'm very disappointed in the prices.  I've been maintaining my membership here for over a decade, and I am starting to lose the desire to keep up. 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

Agree accurate info should have been out well in advance, especially since they knew they were going with a similar (same) stage and screen set-up. I'd love to know what TM's logic is for not posting all ticket prices and which sections they pertain to, in advance. When you're asking people to fork over hundreds of dollars, it's even more imperative that we know what we are getting.  

And I still can't find definitive info on whether VIP packages count towards our limit. My code unlocks them, but no longer unlocks Experience group tickets (because I bought my 2). I want to treat myself, but don't want to risk losing the tickets I already have.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, robfern said:

lower level of the lower level seats were going for $476.50 in Atlanta.  Upper level of the lower level were going for $374.90.  This is including the junk fees.

I purchased "limited view" seats in lower level for $96.25 each, because I can't afford to pay for the U2 family college fund.

The band really should be ashamed of themselves.  They drive a lot of political agendas, and yet are totally fine with this gouging.

It was only after I purchased the tickets do I now understand what "limited view" meant.  Considering how hard it is to find info, I was not aware they are going with the 2015 layout.  My bad for not making the connection.  However, it shouldn't be this hard.

We are supporting a tour for an album none of us have even heard yet!  We had to dig deep for scraps of info about the tour, and didn't even really know the prices until we are under the clock ticking today.

I love the band, and I'm going to the concert...it's 5 miles from my house, and I would have had an awful night if I didn't go.  However, I'm very disappointed in the prices.  I've been maintaining my membership here for over a decade, and I am starting to lose the desire to keep up. 

U2 has always offered affordable seats on their tour with GA. Yeah, the seating may be a bit pricey, but they do offer cheaper alternatives that are closest to them. Why didnt you get those?

• Subscriber

GA is not my cup of tea.  I'm not for waiting in line for the best spots and for standing all day, fighting the crowds.  I prefer seats at concerts (will stand during the show), just my preference.  I've been to lots of quality concerts including U2 that didn't require $300+ for lower level seating.  I think that is insane.

• Subscriber
48 minutes ago, robfern said:

GA is not my cup of tea.  I'm not for waiting in line for the best spots and for standing all day, fighting the crowds.  I prefer seats at concerts (will stand during the show), just my preference.  I've been to lots of quality concerts including U2 that didn't require $300+ for lower level seating.  I think that is insane.

I agree. Then again, at the recent JT show in Philly, I wore my Unforgattable Fire tour shirt from 1984, so maybe my preferences have changed.  For Red Zone, I am willing to stand. It seemed way better than typical GA. I’ve been nearly crushed in GA during the 1987 JT Tour, and al ost was throwing elbows at the PopMart Tour. 

Not sure why seats are $50-100 more expensive than they were during the JT show a few months ago. Inflation just is NOT that bad.

The entire ticketing process for this tour was poorly handled. Then again, we’ve found reasons to complain about the pre-sale process for every tour.

Announcing ticket and package pricing should have been offered ahead of time. Instead, the dedicated, subscription-paying fans frat get slapped with having to be verified, then the simultaneous “day-of” anxiety of receiving the pre-sale code, sticker shock when sales open, and within 90 seconds, weighing the value between paying a sane amount of money, versus opting for the wickedly priced seats.

Honestly, two tickets cost half of what I am paying for my kid’s braces. WTF???

• Subscriber
55 minutes ago, robfern said:

In can understand that. I buy seats now as well just cause of the standing all day to get the best spot. Then you stand some more waiting for the show. Then stand during the show.....Not as young as I used to be.

• Subscriber

In other news, it is so nice to see that the re-sellers were prevented from buying tickets. **cough** Red Zone tix for DC are ONLY $1100-2300 a piece. 100 level seats for $900 and GA for $335.

Maybe MANY “Verified” fans needed to pay their mortgages and sold their pre-sale codes???? Um, no. For the next tour, might pre-sales require fingerprints, retinal scans, kidneys?

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, kimber said:

I agree. Then again, at the recent JT show in Philly, I wore my Unforgattable Fire tour shirt from 1984, so maybe my preferences have changed.  For Red Zone, I am willing to stand. It seemed way better than typical GA. I’ve been nearly crushed in GA during the 1987 JT Tour, and al ost was throwing elbows at the PopMart Tour. 

Not sure why seats are $50-100 more expensive than they were during the JT show a few months ago. Inflation just is NOT that bad.

The entire ticketing process for this tour was poorly handled. Then again, we’ve found reasons to complain about the pre-sale process for every tour.

Announcing ticket and package pricing should have been offered ahead of time. Instead, the dedicated, subscription-paying fans frat get slapped with having to be verified, then the simultaneous “day-of” anxiety of receiving the pre-sale code, sticker shock when sales open, and within 90 seconds, weighing the value between paying a sane amount of money, versus opting for the wickedly priced seats.

Honestly, two tickets cost half of what I am paying for my kid’s braces. WTF???

One reason this tour's tickets are more then the JT17 tickets is the fact that this tour is in arenas and not stadiums,  Selling 20,000 vs 60,000 seats is a big difference.

I still find GA tickets such a great value.  Even if you decide to not wait all day and show up just for the show, you can still be somewhat close, and if you stand towards the back of GA  it (to me) is still better than paying the premium for seats.

With that said, I still agree that the prices are very high, but supply and demand will keep the prices high.