2 minutes in and ZERO Vegas GA

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, sbbennett said:

I have a flash seats account.  It usually is attached to your email.  As

Go to https://www.flashseats.com/?ss=0&fss=1078368133  It will answer everything there.

Thanks, I went to the app store and the tickets are now on my phone. No problem.

:D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry. It went straight from the waiting room into the tickets for me in about one second. Smoothest ever. I would keep trying now because people will get bumped out or not have the money or somet

There are no tickets available that meet your request. Please select a different quantity or choose another price range.

Unless they add the option to sell you probably won't be able to, but you might be able to sell Flash seats on Stubhub. Check here: https://stubhub.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/c/432

• Subscriber

I was in the waiting room the minute the sale opened. Then boom nothing at all available.  I have gone in through U2.com tour page, through AXS (and I set up an account in advance) and through Ticketmaster. Just zip.  I just want to know if my code is still good.  I bought a single Montral GA. 

• Subscriber

Was in the waiting room at 10:00, but no GA available when given the opportunity to buy tickets. It is interesting that ticket brokers already have hundreds of GA tickets posted for purchase at prices of over $350 each. 

• Subscriber

I signed in and got tickets, but then it kept rejecting my credit card even though my card is good. After a couple tries to enter my card, it booted me and took away my tickets. :(  The T-Mobile site sucks.

Edited by EducateMyMind
  • Subscriber

It's unfortunate for everyone who's struggling to get Vegas tickets.

My experience was fine. In and out with a GA ticket in 3-5 minutes. Confirmation from Flash Seats and my ticket showing inside the app with no issues. 

Hope everyone is able to get problems sorted out. Sounds like there were a ton more bad stories than success ones about this presale...