Sign in to follow this  
Wakebird

Best presale ever

This was by far the smoothest, fastest and most pain-free presale I've been a part of and I've done pretty much all of them. Thanks to U2 and even thanks to the evil institutions that helped make it possible.

I would agree. I was worried there would be tons of problems or connection issues like I had for JT, but I was in and out in less than 5 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Wakebird said:

This was by far the smoothest, fastest and most pain-free presale I've been a part of and I've done pretty much all of them. Thanks to U2 and even thanks to the evil institutions that helped make it possible.

Couldn't agree more! This was quick and painless. Didn't really feel pressured at all. This is a great way to do things! Hope everyone else had just as easy a time!

I didnt have any issues either, verified fan setup, email last night, text at 450 this morning, and had tix within 4 mins once it started.  Bummer that some people are having issues, I guess just luck of the draw?  Keep trying, don't give up!

Ditto for me...am I the only one who stared at their phone afterwards feeling I must have missed something because it went so smoothly?

Fingers crossed for all still trying!

Edited by javinski
  • Haha 1

When I wen to get Vegas tickets it showed NON available.  I had to go back a number of times, but finally got 2 GA.  It was easy, once I got my tickets.  How come there was only GA offered.  No seats to pick from.

I had an easy time too for DC.  However, still wondering how sites such as Stub Hub and Ticket Liquidator seem to be offering a lot of tickets already.  I thought these hurdles were to prevent this.  My biggest wish is they would sell the first 5-10 rows to long-time fan club members at a discount.  $325 is getting a little expensive.

58 minutes ago, SS33 said:

I had an easy time too for DC.  However, still wondering how sites such as Stub Hub and Ticket Liquidator seem to be offering a lot of tickets already.  I thought these hurdles were to prevent this.  My biggest wish is they would sell the first 5-10 rows to long-time fan club members at a discount.  $325 is getting a little expensive.

Some of the verified fans weren't fans at all, apparently. Then we have people who are real fans who didn't get codes and thus, no tickets

Went great for me as well - 2 GA tickets for Montreal in three minutes. Hope the regular Verified Fan works as well next week ?