Jump to content

Flash seats account


Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

Hi

Managed to secure tickets for Las Vegas and understand that I will receive an email from flashseats within 24 hours. I live in the UK and attempted to set up a flashseats account but the only country options available were the US or Canada. Grateful for advice.

Carlos

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Typically for Flash Seats, you can present your CC at the time of entry, they swipe it and print out your seat vouchers.  At least, that's how it works by me.  The one advantage to having an online account is that if you lose you're card, stolen, etc you can switch out the card for entry to a new one online.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

I am from Mexico and also got tickets. I created my Flash Seats account after purchasing. It does only show USA and Canada, but I just chose USA and it let me create the account without trouble. My problem is now that I haven't received an email from FlashSeats, I know it says within 24 hours, but I got a little anxious because others posted they already received theirs. Did you get your email yet?

26 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Hi

Managed to secure tickets for Las Vegas and understand that I will receive an email from flashseats within 24 hours. I live in the UK and attempted to set up a flashseats account but the only country options available were the US or Canada. Grateful for advice.

Carlos

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
18 minutes ago, dreaddazzman said:

Typically for Flash Seats, you can present your CC at the time of entry, they swipe it and print out your seat vouchers.  At least, that's how it works by me.  The one advantage to having an online account is that if you lose you're card, stolen, etc you can switch out the card for entry to a new one online.  

Thanks for clarifying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
16 hours ago, mullyd said:

any updates? Got mine via flashseats but nothing appearing in my account :(

I can't complete registration fro Flashseats as in the UK so hoping the 'show your credit card' advice works   

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, mikepd said:

I can't complete registration fro Flashseats as in the UK so hoping the 'show your credit card' advice works   

I got 2 emails from flash today confirming my Vegas ticket.  As I reside in the UK I will be using the cc I used as my ID. These details show up as well as my ticket purchase on the tmobile account  I had to create during the presale. The confirmation email I received from flashseats mentions you can use your cc as ID. Hope this helps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I got 2 emails from flash today confirming my Vegas ticket.  As I reside in the UK I will be using the cc I used as my ID. These details show up as well as my ticket purchase on the tmobile account  I had to create during the presale. The confirmation email I received from flashseats mentions you can use your cc as ID. Hope this helps.

thanks - hoping so and maybe see you there !  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...