This site and the admin team can go f*** yourselves (moderated)

• Subscriber

The  Powers at  be are  the ones  who should  get   the  complaints,  the mods here are a  decent lot. i feel   the fans and the mods, all have  been  let down  by   the powers at  be.
any  anger, and i do fully understand,should  be  directed  at  the  ones who  can  sort out  this   crap about  no  codes  and  Fan verification  crap  for  subbers,  and that  is  Livenation.

I Have  a  running complaint,still running and  i doubt  it  will ever  be resolved,  the  mods have  Tried, tried   to help, but sadly  it is out of   their  hands, they  do  try  to  help and i appreciate   them for   that.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to thank you all for your wonderful support.  We did and will continue to do whatever we can.  It's been a hard 2 days but we are here for you guys as much as we can be.

very touched by all the support, I know the OP was angry, we all are about this. Yes mods volunteer a lot of our time, and also yes there are a few perks. Its always been a huge honour for me to be as

bschamberlain, that is just unfair.  Being abusive to the moderators here is seriously offside.  Try to put yourself in their shoes.  All they can do is pass feedback on.  They don't control anything

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

still is...

I can only imagine.  Hats off to all three of you. It's so clear you are working hard to help fans how you can, and that you are in tough positions. Thank you.

• Subscriber

I have always felt very appreciative of the mods. I have had a few issues and questions over the years With my membership. Either they’ve answered me directly or I’ve gotten my answer by reading their response to someone else. When I recently posted a question about the Citi presale, they posted within a few minutes that they were working on getting my answer. That was at a super crazy busy time and I was totally shocked at the fast response I got. In this day and age, I don’t expect much customer service from any organization/business so I was completely surprised to get actual personal attention. Thanks to the mods for doing heroes work over the last several days (and really years). These guys aren’t paid????  That’s ridiculous. I for one am glad I have you working on my behalf. 

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

I have always felt very appreciative of the mods. I have had a few issues and questions over the years With my membership. Either they’ve answered me directly or I’ve gotten my answer by reading their response to someone else. When I recently posted a question about the Citi presale, they posted within a few minutes that they were working on getting my answer. That was at a super crazy busy time and I was totally shocked at the fast response I got. In this day and age, I don’t expect much customer service from any organization/business so I was completely surprised to get actual personal attention. Thanks to the mods for doing heroes work over the last several days (and really years). These guys aren’t paid????  That’s ridiculous. I for one am glad I have you working on my behalf. 

very touched by all the support, I know the OP was angry, we all are about this. Yes mods volunteer a lot of our time, and also yes there are a few perks. Its always been a huge honour for me to be associated with doing something for the band I love. 

Mods are not angels (speaking for myself here, although I think Max & Mich just might be angelic :). I have had the most incredible year getting off my arse and following the JT around here and there. Amazing things have happened by being 'in the room' (often a big room with 50,000 others).

I have also had the chance to do other things for the website and beyond, this year and in previous years. Most of that of course is top secret ;)

Some changes ahead, some stuff to post soon about the interactions and chats we mods have had /are having with each other, / other fans / other fan site leaders about recent events, will post up on the zoo boards as soon as we can. 

At them moment, its great these boards are here to let people have their say on the official fan forum, we hope that that can continue for a long time to come.

Blessings x

• Like 6
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, bigwave said:

very touched by all the support, I know the OP was angry, we all are about this. Yes mods volunteer a lot of our time, and also yes there are a few perks. Its always been a huge honour for me to be associated with doing something for the band I love. 

Mods are not angels (speaking for myself here, although I think Max & Mich just might be angelic :). I have had the most incredible year getting off my arse and following the JT around here and there. Amazing things have happened by being 'in the room' (often a big room with 50,000 others).

I have also had the chance to do other things for the website and beyond, this year and in previous years. Most of that of course is top secret ;)

Some changes ahead, some stuff to post soon about the interactions and chats we mods have had /are having with each other, / other fans / other fan site leaders about recent events, will post up on the zoo boards as soon as we can. 

At them moment, its great these boards are here to let people have their say on the official fan forum, we hope that that can continue for a long time to come.

Blessings x

Ditto Ballardmama & Hear Hear BigWave, Max & Mich, keep up the awesome work, Don't let the Bastards grind you Down!! :)

Edited by passenger789
  • Subscriber

adding to the support for the mods.  I PM'd them Tuesday morning after Mich did reply to my post about having troubles with the Long Island show.  This was before tickets went on sale.  Being at work I had missed Mich's follow to my post and then sent him the PM.  By about 15 minutes later I recall the small thought of "What is Mich's problem?  Not getting right back to me right away, not cool."  Then as things fell apart it was easy to see why I didn't get a "prompt" reply.  And very quickly realized those guys are going to have a rough day.  Keep up the good work guys!

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
10 minutes ago, dwenn said:

adding to the support for the mods.  I PM'd them Tuesday morning after Mich did reply to my post about having troubles with the Long Island show.  This was before tickets went on sale.  Being at work I had missed Mich's follow to my post and then sent him the PM.  By about 15 minutes later I recall the small thought of "What is Mich's problem?  Not getting right back to me right away, not cool."  Then as things fell apart it was easy to see why I didn't get a "prompt" reply.  And very quickly realized those guys are going to have a rough day.  Keep up the good work guys!

we have around 19 pages of PMs about the issue - that's the reason she wasn't able to contact you and basically anyone else. Apologies for that...

the general answer would be that you should go to customer services with your inquiry...

• Subscriber

No apologies necessary!  Save for my apology to "her" and not "him"  :D  For me everything worked out great as I was able to get a proper link to work and I have a success story of pulling GA and being done in literally one minute total transaction.  Hoping Monday goes well for all of you and all of us!