Sign in to follow this  
snorkel

Holy crap... No GA?

1 minute ago, pacifica422 said:

Same boat. Super pissed. Wondering why there wasn't a new batch of GA tickets released for iNNOCENCE group. 

We need to remember that there's one more verified pre-sale happening on 11/20, plus the regular sale, so the ticket allocations for each pre-sale must been really small. I am happy I got 2 seats eventho I was really looking for GA.

1 minute ago, zerokul175 said:

We need to remember that there's one more verified pre-sale happening on 11/20, plus the regular sale, so the ticket allocations for each pre-sale must been really small. I am happy I got 2 seats eventho I was really looking for GA.

they must have allocated about 5 GA tickets for the iNNOCENCE group lmao.... ridiculous... I'm thinking of just hold off on getting seats i really dont want and just try with the other sales

Just now, zerokul175 said:

Yes, I have done that in the past as well- grabbed seats in the first pre-sale with my code if I couldn't find GA, and then switched up if I managed to grab GA's in the general sale. I always have friends and family who are happy to see the band from the seats while I am on the floor lol! We also need to remember that these are smaller venues.

It's not even just about GA going fast.  It's just ridiculously expensive tickets and very disappointing as a longtime fan.

• Upvote 1

No GA for the Boston show either.  And just to actually view the whole screen you had to pay $200+ for one ticket.  I've been a member and had many years of tickets success but this new "experience" is beyond awful for fans of the band for years.  I'm going to have to pray that the general presale has tickets that I can afford.

1 minute ago, bastee said:

What is this additional verified presale happening on 11/20 that everyone is talking about?

from U2.com, you need to register like right now

VERIFIED FAN GENERAL ONSALE / MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20

REGISTER NOW

1 minute ago, bastee said:

What is this additional verified presale happening on 11/20 that everyone is talking about?

I dont know why people keep calling it a presale, It is not a presale, it is the general public onsale. Unlike in the past any fan, even for public onsale fans have to register for the ticketmaster verified sale. That is why people refer to it as a presale, however it is not a presale at all, like I said it is the general public sale.