Holy crap... No GA?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sign up for U2.com membership before every tour.  I only do it for the tickets.  Never again.  

No GA in Chicago. Never was a chance. Great concept for the ticketing system, but don't know what happened here. First time I ever was shut out of a U2 presale. 

Tried to help a friend--  Got into Vegas pre sale page at 1 pm exactly.  No GAs.    

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, zerokul175 said:

from U2.com, you need to register like right now

VERIFIED FAN GENERAL ONSALE / MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20

REGISTER NOW

Thanks....but since anyone can do it without a subscription to u2.com, it is basically like a general onsale, right?

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, wbdover said:

Did ANYBODY get GA for the innocence group? Clear that they hardly released any, which is bullshit. Not buying anything today, those crazy expensive seats aren’t going anywhere. Just hope they release more GA soon. 

I got GA for St Louis and am heading there from the tour opener in Tulsa (husband got GA to that show yesterday during experience pre sale)

That said, I didn't get GA for the show happening 15min away from my house (Los Angeles) so I went St Louis instead. I'm going to try for LA tomorrow during Citi and the public on sale after that if it doesn't work out. Arg.

Don't forget, in the past there have almost always been GA ticket drops the day before and day of shows as a last minute resort if you don't want to go StubHub

Edited by lukylsp
32 minutes ago, pacifica422 said:

Sad, isn't it? Yet if you go to StubHub or SeatGeek (thieves), there are GA tickets, for like $395.00. So much for "keeping scalpers out". 

Currently 99 GAs available for the NY show at MSG.  Glad to see tickets are getting into the hands of the fans :angry:

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, mnel13 said:

It IS the general onsale. Not a presale.

Actually ticketmaster lists general onsale and "verified fan" presale as going on at the same time. Not sure what the difference is,  but they are listed separately fwiw

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, lukylsp said:

For the first time ever I didn't get GA in my hometown (Los Angeles) with pre-sale - crossing my fingers for Citi and then public I guess. Such a bummer, never had that happen before.

More shows will be added for LA I'm sure.

• Subscriber
Just now, greenpower said:

More shows will be added for LA I'm sure.

I'm sure there will be however, in the past I've gotten GA for ALL of them with no issues with the codes (and sometimes luck). It's a bummer.