Sign in to follow this  
snorkel

Holy crap... No GA?

GA for Long Island came up right away this morning for this Innocence member.  I thought they would all have been taken up yeasterday,  but there they were in my basket at 10.01 am.  My text code came in morning around 8am, and worked just fine.   i didnt try for any other shows as i bought to for the Nassau Coliseum show,  and thats the limit.  SEE YOU IN LONG ISLAND!!!!!]

1 hour ago, bastee said:

I was more wondering if they add shows to this leg of the tour will there be presales for the added shows, not necessary a second leg of the tour later in the year. Last time Boston started as 1 show if I recall, but they played 3. Could be wrong.  Again, using Boston as an example, they have 3 days before and 3 days after in which they could add shows. In the past, whenever they have played at the Boston Garden they have played multiple shows.

I would think that yes, there will be pre-sales for any shows added to this leg - and if you did not use your code, you are good to go!

1 minute ago, edgeofmars said:

If I used my code to check for tickets, but didn't actually buy tickets, does that count as using my code?

I wouldn't think that would be the case. I used my code trying to get GA to any show and it never locked me out from browsing. I didn't buy anything, so I can't say if that is the defining moment.

Just now, toyoracer said:

I wouldn't think that would be the case. I used my code trying to get GA to any show and it never locked me out from browsing. I didn't buy anything, so I can't say if that is the defining moment.

Thanks, I hope that's the case! I didn't buy tickets with my code yet, and after 2 hours the code suddenly isn't working anymore, although I haven't bought anything.

There definitely seemed to be bots at work today.  I was trying to get 2 RZ tickets for DC.  I saw them on the list at 1:00 EST on the dot, moved pretty much as quickly as humanly possible to select them, and still got the dreaded error message that another fan got them first.  It wasn't even 1:01 yet.

No GA's for the first time since becoming a fan club member.  Wasted my code on limited view seats (no way am I paying over 300-bucks for what really amount to regular seats).

Thing is, those of us who took what we could get on this sale are out in the cold when the additional dates are announced.  Being a real fan just isn't worth it. 

I'll step aside and let the rich folks who have U2 on their concert bucket list take over.   

No GA in Chicago when they went on sale at 12:00.  I have been going to U2 shows since 1981.  If additional shows aren't added and GAs are as rare as this show for the subscribing fan club member, JT '17 will be the last.  Very disappointed in this go round.

And this who doing verified fan and TM to limit tickets getting to scalpers tripe really rings hallow when the right side of the screen is filled with secondary market re-selling of tickets.  That whole idea should be removed from the equation.

Edited by Crazygoji