NO General Admission in DC for Innocence Group

• Subscriber

I have been a member of the U2 Fan Club for years.  I have been to over 20 U2 Concerts from the Unforgettable Fire tour though Joshua Tree 2017.  For some reason I was placed in the Innocence Group and went online right at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time to get my tickets.  There was never an option for General Admission Floor Tickets.  I thought that the point of paying for the Fan Club was to make sure that real fans are in the General Admission section.  What can be done about this?

• Subscriber

For this tour, there shouldn't be any seats available behind the stage.  I'm guessing there isn't a backdrop or gigantic screen behind the band, but don't offer seats behind the stage. 

• Subscriber

I was there 1 pm sharp when sales were unlocked for "Innocence" group - no GAs offered at all. Very disappointed! Hopefully there will be more shows added - with a possibility of GAs for the Innocence group as well. This !time the whole presage process did not go very well..