• Subscriber

I had been checking with the tickets available for the boston show since yesterday and it looks to me like they just left the same exact tickets, let alone the fact that it took several minutes to even be given the option to enter an innocence code, and since GA for boston was sold out during the experience sale it looks like they screwed innocence members. Did anyone with innocence get GA for boston today or was it already gone when you got in?

• Subscriber

Ive been trying on 3 different devices and nothing, but I dont have anything better to do so Im gonna keep trying for at least the next half an hour and update if anything changes, though I doubt it with how this presales been run

• Subscriber

I've had the same experience as you folks. I had three devices ready, and tried to get GA for the L.A. show. None were available for us "Innocence group" people. I can't afford the $330 seats, which, curiously enough, are the ones the farthest away.

• Subscriber

secured two GA for Long Island within one minute of logging in today with the Innocence group presale.  my code came over my text at 8 am this morning. .  vowed to do a different venue this time, so no Boston NYC or New Jersey.  LONG ISLAND here we come.  not to far a drive from central Connecticut at all.