Sign in to follow this  
Nickford0074

Can't leave one seat by itself!

So which pre-sale seats are available to us is also limited to seats which do not cause one seat to be left un-purchsed by itself! What a joke. I understand the point, but why make those available to view then? Basically, anywhere you see a group of three, you can't buy there because the purchase limit is two and one seat would be left open. This is on the map view in Ticketmaster. There are many, many areas I see still that have a group of three left.

U2 Seats.PNG

Wow, that's a new one for me. Haven't ever encountered that error message before.

I've gone to shows last minute, solo and those seats are a gift in those instances.

thats happened to me before, you have to call ticketmaster directly and they are able to bypass that. Which is terrible though in a presale because you have to jump through hoops

Yep happened to me with St. Louis. Completely sucked. I'm about done going to concerts, just too much BS to deal with anymore besides the ticket prices which are sky high for this tour.

Wow, that's nuts.  It's one thing for it not to allow you to buy a pair of tickets with an empty seat in between (like you're hoping that no one will sit between two people and that you'll get the "middle" seat for free) but you should be able to buy consecutive seats together in any section! 

I saw something with Pink's newly announced tour that I had never seen before - they charge extra for aisle seats.