Sign in to follow this  
amauerbach

Innocence presale group is a joke - NO GA or Red Zone

It was no better for the Experience group.  10 AM on Tuesday....page doesn't reload.  10:01, still no reload.  10:02 page reloads and all GA are gone.

2 hours ago, Jerry Ray said:

I think the lack of transparency about how all of these processes work (verification, code lottery, ticket release method) is contributing to the frustration for a bunch of people who are already super worked up about the whole thing.  All parties involved could do a better job of communicating - if we knew exactly what kind of system we were getting into, we might not like it, but at least we'd not be surprised by what's going on.

JRjr

I could not agree more with this. 

After watching the experience group struggle, I knew not to have any expectations the next day...Seeing tickets being put up on Stubhub within 30min was equally disappointing.  We can't afford the $325 (+fees) tickets and we're not going to bother with the behind the stage seats that kept popping up yesterday when trying to find tickets (being legally blind, I don't need more ways to not be able to see something). I'm trying to be hopeful for additional dates or even the general sale. If it doesn't work out, I'm probably done with the fan club thing (on and off subscriber since Propaganda) as I'm not a collector anymore. I just want to see a show without breaking the bank and try to reconnect with the music and band that I've enjoyed more than any other for the past couple of decades. 

8 hours ago, mark92 said:

Got shut out of Boston also.  No GA was available for the innocence group.   Hoping for another try if they add additional dates. If not this will be the first tour I miss since unforgettable fire.   Sad that fans have been shut out today this tour because of Ticketmaster taking over presales for the band 

Same here, been going since UF & never had trouble getting Tix..I agree with everything you've said here! I started a thread to see if ANYONE scored Boston GA & haven't had anyone say so. All of social media I'm seeing is everyone getting shut out..I seriously think there were not Tix ,or maybe just a few

Got GA tickets for the opener in Tulsa within a minute of the start of the Innocence presale.  Probably the quickest TM transaction ever.

Husband got GA Tulsa in Experience and myself GA St Louis in Innocence (don't even mention that I missed my renew email and got knocked down to Innocence - bah). Those two were "easy". It seems like everywhere else was not.

I tried religiously both days for Vegas GA and there was not one.  It was literally the only reason paid the "renewal" fee.

Same here. Nothing for Nashville (and several others in the Innocence group had no success either).  What did we pay the membership fee for? 

On 11/16/2017 at 8:56 AM, UFDaisy said:

Same here, been going since UF & never had trouble getting Tix..I agree with everything you've said here! I started a thread to see if ANYONE scored Boston GA & haven't had anyone say so. All of social media I'm seeing is everyone getting shut out..I seriously think there were not Tix ,or maybe just a few

I got GA tix for Boston I'm in the Experience group..at first, it said No ticket s avail & I was like what the hey so I opened up the page again & there were tix....got my 2

Same experience for me. First the app didn’t even allow me in with my innocence group code until 10:15, and by then the only seats available in my price range were limited view with no GA. My first time subscribing specifically for a presale opportunity and now I’m having to try in the general onsale anyway. No more subscription for me in the future.