thank you to u2.com

• Subscriber

I don't want to discount those who had issues with the pre-sale, or gloat, but I do want to thank u2.com for some great tickets and recognize that they are doing the absolute best they can. They don't dictate the pricing, and can't control Ticketmaster, which I think we can all agree doesn't have fans best interests in mind.  (Another of my favorite bands tried to take them on back in the mid 90's, to no avail...)  My experience yesterday was easy and user friendly.  Around 10 am I was headed to Chicago for a work appointment, so I exited the freeway, pulled over, and almost instantly pulled up two tickets.  For the first time ever, I obtained Red Zone for the Chicago show.  Other than when my wife's ticket was randomly scanned for the "inner circle" on the Vertigo tour, this is our first experience with RZ, so very excited.  In addition to these tickets, the fan club also helped me get Joshua Tree tickets in Dublin for our first trip to Ireland.  The club also has incredible exclusive gifts every year, and great on-line content.  Thanks again to the u2.com staff for all you do.  

Enjoy the shows!

• Like 1