• Subscriber
On 4/19/2018 at 12:35 PM, Synj said:

It turns out that I won't be able to attend the second night in Vegas and I'm trying to figure out how to trade/transfer my GA tickets but it's restricted by Flashseats. Anyone able to help with this?

I also have 1 GA for night one (my buddy from Omaha had to cancel), so I have that one too.

Face value of course, but I don't know how to proceed with these restrictions.

Hi Synj-I just need one GA for Friday. Me and my sister have GA and my brother is joining us in Vegas so if you have that available still I will take it. We can figure out transfer through flashseats. Looks like romanorton asked you first so if they don't take the ticket, I will! Thanks!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the feedback.  I now have a FlashSeat account they created for me and have the tix on my mobile in their app. Flying in from Denmark for the Vegas and LA shows ?  

Yes, managed to get two ticket through Experience pre-sale... now I just need to figure out how FlashSeat works as I am not located in the US or Canada.... but have a few months for that ?

I was able to get one GA during the Experience sale. It was a smooth process.