Citi presale reporting thread

• Subscriber

Is anyone having any luck today?  I got the email and code fine, but the technology on TM's end has been an absolute disaster.  I'm going for either Newark/Nassau/Boston in that order.

Worked through all three on the TM site (linked thru u2.com/tour, which worked flawless for me on Tuesday).  error messages on all searches.

Decided to try the link and process on my phone.

Newark.  HAD TWO GAs.  Completing the sale.  Software f*ucked up and botched my purchase at the very end.  No tickets, no email from TM.  Sad sad face.

Kept my chin up....kept trying all three venues.  NO Gas to be found.

Tried Newark again.  Realized that the $81 price point also had some great seats immediately behind the stage.  Decided to go for it after throwing back a bunch of pairs.

Got 2 tickets.  Processed sale.  Said my credit card had insufficient funds.  Um, no. 

Tried again.  Got 2 tickets.  Fucked up my purchase at the end again and now I'm on hold with TM.  THIS IS SO frustrating.  I know I can't complain because I got 2 GAs for Boston the other day, but they put us through this hysterics of technology on our end, and theirs doesn't even work. 

Monday should run fantastically.

Did anyone have better luck than me?  Hugs to all!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I had a citi code today.  Was trying for 2 GA in Philly, was in right at 9AM, none available.

(On U2start.com a user reported getting GA for Philly today.)

I have 2 GA from the Experience pre-sale, so its not the end of the world.  But would have liked 2 more for either kids or friends.

• Subscriber

GA were briefly available for Atlanta at the start (I was 5 minutes late even) of Citi today...none showed up as available for the Innocence sale yesterday when I tried (first thing, through first hour, and sporadically later).  So it would seem at least some tickets were held back from the two U2 membership groups.  Seems crazy that a free presale (assuming you have that credit card) would have better options on day #3 than the paid membership presale one day prior (if not both days prior, based on much of the feedback  here).  But I guess that's the way it goes unfortunately...

Tickets seem to have quickly disappeared with the Citi presale, though, hardly anything available (expensive and/or 3rd level) already compared to earlier this morning prior.

• Subscriber

Brit, what link?  I used u2.com/tour which worked flawlessly for me on Tuesday but today everytime I searched TM (on all three shows, BTW) I got an error message when it was working to find seats.

• Subscriber

I called TM.  Representative threw Citibank under the bus.

Called Citibank.  They show all well with my account, no declined charges, and no even attempts by TM to charge me today.

So the TM software totally failed here.  None of the purchases pushed through to the card.  He also tried to blame it on me having multiple browsers open, and I lost my shit at that point.  Their website wasn't working, so I tried my phone.  It's a distinct link with a distinct code for each of the three shows that I was going for.  Why wouldn't I have separate tabs open on my mobile device? 

I feel like I'm in bizarro world.  Will try each show again just for shits and giggles, but it's time to move on with my day.  Thanks all for the info.  Glad some of you got tix today.