• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, LdeC said:

On the Tour page : a second date has been added for Montreal on the 6th

Will my partly used (bought 1 ticket) U2 code (UAB......) still work ?

Interesting, we might see some more shows popping up. This is good news,

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I think the whole pre-sale/general sale/pricing fiascos really ruined ticket sales.  I imagine they were planning for shows for these cities but Chicago 2 (for example) still has a ton of tickets still available.  During i+e we got 5 shows here and there are still huge gaps in the schedule.  Terrible.

• Subscriber
On 11/17/2017 at 10:19 AM, U2FanInVT said:

I am 99.99% sure there will be many more shows added between these single dates.  That is how it has worked in the past.  They need to sell nearly all the first night listed before adding the second nights (which could fall before or after the current listed night).

This tour has a different feel to it from previous tours. The last couple arena tours sold out very fast, hence more dates added. This one seems to be selling a bit more slower, not sure if they will add shows. Look at the first 2 shows, lots of seats available. Maybe in the bigger markets that are selling out or close to it might get an additional show. Something in the air for this one, I am surprised, arena shows normally sell out quick. 

A mystery....

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, hicksong said:

This tour has a different feel to it from previous tours. The last couple arena tours sold out very fast, hence more dates added. This one seems to be selling a bit more slower, not sure if they will add shows. Look at the first 2 shows, lots of seats available. Maybe in the bigger markets that are selling out or close to it might get an additional show. Something in the air for this one, I am surprised, arena shows normally sell out quick. 

A mystery....

When I had posted this there was only one show announced for each location, since then several new shows were added.  I am guessing the ones out there now are all there will be for this leg.

I didn't get any tickets in the presale or the public sale.  I'm thinking that holding out this time could possibly work out because so many of the best seats are still unsold for many of the shows.  I gotta think they will drop ticket prices as it gets closer to the show dates.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, U2FanInVT said:

When I had posted this there was only one show announced for each location, since then several new shows were added.  I am guessing the ones out there now are all there will be for this leg.

Yeah, it seems that way.....

Looking forward to it !