Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deflep6202

New U2 song American Soul released on Spotify

I got an email last night for a download of this because I preordered but the link goes to a plain page about being down for maintenance.  Anyone else get this?   It's been down for over 12 hours.  Seems odd to send out an email about a digital download and then immediately take your site down for maintenance.

Yep - getting the same invite to download. Site down message too - apparently!;)

Bag of spanners springs to mind. If Live nation or current U2 mgt can't get the simple stuff right - m'eh. 

(awaits pre ordered new album arriving next Christmas!) - sorry, a tad harsh.

Yeah, there is no way I'm getting my extra super special deluxe blah blah vinyl set anywhere near December 1st I'm sure.

Come on U2!  Get it together!

It's been 24 hours now.  Page says:  "Our store is temporarily down for scheduled maintenance.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
We will be back online as soon as possible. "

Where did you pre-order the album? U2.com, Spotify, etc... It seems like I was supposed to also instantly get the You're the Best Thing About Me Kyga remix with my Deluxe edition purchase but I did not. I only got the regular version with Blackout and Get out of Your Own Way. I am really getting into all of them so far though. I can't wait!

I called LiveNation Merch. and the guy said the system is down, so we'll have to keep checking. If anyone has any luck let us know!. 

Having now heard it - I think it is a lot more polished than Glastonbury, if it indeed ever was Glastonbury. Maybe it always was American Soul. We'll never know...........