Has anyone received an email for tomorrow yet?

mnel13

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, clopes said:

I guess that people who were selected will receive only one code and that code will work for every show that they registered for.   

This is as opposed to a different code for each show.

Any ideas?

Good question, the email didn't say.  I guess I will find out when I get the text with the link.  I signed up for 2 venues, I'm not sure if I will get any tickets for either location because the code doesn't gurantee tickets. 

Edited by kevin_hogan

• Subscriber

I just noticed I had to be "re-verified" for the general sale also. How is this even possible?? Screw this new Verified Fan system...huge mess. So I could not use my code and also, will not get access to general sale...so basically I just renew early for nothing. What a mess.

• Subscriber

No, it looks like fan club members  had to reverify in order to be in another lottery. 

Like many fans posted in the unsuccessful in presale thread. 

No progress made. 

Edited by kaber

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, clopes said:

I guess that people who were selected will receive only one code and that code will work for every show that they registered for.   

This is as opposed to a different code for each show.

I was selected in the Citi presale and recived one email even though I was registered for 2 cities. Then in the morning I was texted 2 different codes, about 5 minutes apart, with the date of the shows indicated. They may handle it the same way - may not.  Good luck!