Has anyone received an email for tomorrow yet?

mnel13

• Subscriber

The verification email for today’s sale describes the code I will receive as “single use” but doesn’t say exactly what that means. Assuming it means if you buy 2 tix today you can’t buy 2 more later?  (4 ticket limit). The Citi presale had the same language. 

• Subscriber

Agree with all sentiments posted here.  I registered for 4 location/dates in my area.  Each time the email didn't refer to which location and frankly I wasn't sure what it was confirming, even though you do pick a location.  Got the email that I was selected (yea for me, sorry for those others who have not) but as others say there is no indication of which show and I got one email not four of them.  Sounds like it will be another interesting day.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, deflep6202 said:

That sucks, very sorry.  Let me know what show and price range you're looking for and maybe I can find something for you with my 3rd and 4th tickets.

Appreciate the kind gesture, it's okay. One of my friends that I was planning on attending with got a code and will be searching for tickets now.

• Subscriber

ok so me and my wife and 3 friends, all 5 of us no codes to the general sale.  wow. 

Did ANYONE with a presale code since you are a member here get a code to TRY in the general?

Been posting this, but this thread seems to say fan with PRESALE codes DID get a code to try for the general.  wow.  not one family or friend member with a code.  unreal