Has anyone received an email for tomorrow yet?

mnel13

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, deflep6202 said:

The number of seats with a reasonable price that did not suck immensely were very few.  I lucked out with a couple in DC last week.  Could always just show up the day of the show and see if you can get one from another fan.

Yeah, I can't be bothered. I went to MSG recently for Bruno Mars and it was under $120 for lower bowl seats. It's hard enough sometimes getting people to even spend $120 but asking people for $331 in the upper bowls lol

Crazy, looks like Joshua Tree was my last tour at this rate. I still got student loans and a mortgage lol

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, deflep6202 said:

Was anyone able to get GA for anywhere? I was trying 4 venues simultaneously and nadda. 

Yes, I got four GA tix for St. Louis.  In two separate orders.  Did this because I thought going for pairs might be more successful than trying for all four at once.  Not sure if that actually made any difference, but I can't argue with the end result.

I actually don't even want to attend this particular show, as I live in middle-Tennessee and hope to attend only the Nashville show, but I'd already purchased four tix for May 26th and knew my Ticketmaster account wouldn't let me get any more Nashville tix.  So ultimately I'm hoping to trade St. Louis GA for Nashville GA as an even swap and the sell my Nashville tix (at cost) to another true fan that needs them.  Crazy that I've got 8 tickets for two different shows and nothing is yet what I really want, but that's the way it goes sometimes.  Hopefully what I've ordered will actually show up in the mail!

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Clear31 said:

Yeah, I can't be bothered. I went to MSG recently for Bruno Mars and it was under $120 for lower bowl seats. It's hard enough sometimes getting people to even spend $120 but asking people for $331 in the upper bowls lol

Crazy, looks like Joshua Tree was my last tour at this rate. I still got student loans and a mortgage lol

I'm looking at 213 row 19 for 177 each, which is actually better than most.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, toyoracer said:

Wondering: Will tomorrow also be VF or will it be open to sale without a code? Maybe some inventory is being held back for tomorrow?

I don't know. Just trying to be optimistic.

No one knows for sure.  There is discussion about it here: http://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/37358-how-does-ticketmaster-verifiedfan-really-work/

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, clopes said:

No one knows for sure.  There is discussion about it here: http://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/37358-how-does-ticketmaster-verifiedfan-really-work/

Past experience is telling me you will need a code, but who knows.  The citi passwords still work to access "preffered" seats, and there are a lot of them.