Problems with General Sale

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, TheLoungeFLy said:

A good point was made in that article sighting U2 fans getting only a 2 ticket limit versus Credit Card holders 4 ticket limit. Most fans want to see multiple shows, I wish U2 would give their fan club members a higher ticket limit than someone who has a particular credit card.........doesn't seem right to me, but who am I ?

• Like 1
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Presale & general onsale with TicketMaster 'Verified Fan' DOESN'T verify real U2 fans & is a COMPLETE DISASTER for MANY long time U2 fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U2 should be ashamed for al

I got two for Philadelphia, I got a confirmation at 10:02am. I got nothing during iNNOCENCE presale or for any other city so I was pretty excited it went right through.

struck out for GA for Nashville, Vegas and LA. Not sure there ever really were GA available after the experience presale and even that group was largely left out in the cold. Hope U2 enjoys having are

• Subscriber
Just now, hicksong said:

A good point was made in that article sighting U2 fans getting only a 2 ticket limit versus Credit Card holders 4 ticket limit. Most fans want to see multiple shows, I wish U2 would give their fan club members a higher ticket limit than someone who has a particular credit card.........doesn't seem right to me, but who am I ?

You have a valid argument about the 4 vs 2 ticket limit.  Fan club members are long time members, especially eXPERIENCE members like me who were Propaganda subscribers back in 1984.

I hope they hold off on announcing any more rollover dates and putting them onsale until they fix this completely broken system they implemented and come up with a better method to get tickets (the ones they want, not the ones they have to settle for) in the hands of their fan club members first.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, TheLoungeFLy said:

You have a valid argument about the 4 vs 2 ticket limit.  Fan club members are long time members, especially eXPERIENCE members like me who were Propaganda subscribers back in 1984.

I hope they hold off on announcing any more rollover dates and putting them onsale until they fix this completely broken system they implemented and come up with a better method to get tickets (the ones they want, not the ones they have to settle for) in the hands of their fan club members first.

Yeah.... this needs fixed for sure. Peace !

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, hicksong said:

exactly

I would've been able to get the 3 tickets I wanted using the club code but instead had to wait for the citi code which I had no idea we even had to verify for. So I missed out and had to wait until today and now I can't get tickets due to prices.

I was fine sitting behind the stage for the price but i'm not about to spend after fees around $1,300 for three tickets. Ridiculous everything about this presale