Who is buying $300 upper level tickets??

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who in their right mind is spending $300+ for upper level seats? U2 has balls charging that much. I remember on SOI tour Ticketmaster sold them at a discount the day of the show. 

I'm genuinely hoping that U2 has to do the Kid Rock "invite the whole trailer park" ticket sale of shame in order to avoid playing to empty venues.  Sure seems like the biggest band in the world needs

Same exact seats I sat in for the IE show in Boston 2 years ago for $115 are now $325.  Unreal.  Just outrageous.

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I'm genuinely hoping that U2 has to do the Kid Rock "invite the whole trailer park" ticket sale of shame in order to avoid playing to empty venues.  Sure seems like the biggest band in the world needs a healthy dose of reality.

• Upvote 1
  • Subscriber

Oseary just wanted to see how many desperate or inexperienced ticket buying U2 fans he could sucker in to paying those absurd prices.  He'll give Ticketmaster the go ahead to slash prices, otherwise they'll never sell.  Slimeball.

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, pauly2112 said:

Close to $700 for two side view tickets, lower or upper level for MSG and other shows. wow. Not everyone can stand in GA. Sad. 

I bought Bridge tix - 2 for $275 - cheapest I could find as no GA obviously -  The bridge is literaly suspended from the roof! the Roof! And I paid like $135 each!

• Subscriber
On 11/20/2017 at 12:42 PM, snorkel said:

I'm genuinely hoping that U2 has to do the Kid Rock "invite the whole trailer park" ticket sale of shame in order to avoid playing to empty venues.  Sure seems like the biggest band in the world needs a healthy dose of reality.

Ahhhh...I some have news for you. Kid Rock doesn't play to empty venues, he sells out almost every single show. I should know having seen him more than 10 times over the years. And he cares more for his fans than apparently U2 does.....