Sign in to follow this  
unikguy

New Presales: Resetup?

Does one have to re-setup again for the new presales of November 28, 2017.  Or do we stay as is and wait for new email and codes. Very confusing.

My profile says I am setup. But ontop it says that I must complete setup for new presales of November 28, 2017. I setup everything for 1st presale? Used up 1 of the 2 allotment.

What do we do know?

I assume that since I bought 2 tickets during presale last week that I cannot receive a code for the presale of the second Montreal show?

Yes I know about the general sale. But what about U2 Fan presales? Must we re-setup? And if so how? If our profile says setup complete?

Can one of the moderators give us some direction if we must re-setup or stay as is and hopefully get a another code or use same code??

I am unable to register for Montreal 2.  I used my code for on ticket only.  I have tried 6 or 7 times to register in last few minutes.  U2 account says set up complete but beside Montreal 2 it says to check set up.  I have used the link and signed on to TM but I cannot register. 

good question.  i wasn't able to use my presale code the first time.  trying to register again and the page just keeps bringing me to $50 fee again.  Hope I don't need to pay again to get tickets.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, unikguy said:

Yes I know about the general sale. But what about U2 Fan presales? Must we re-setup? And if so how? If our profile says setup complete?

Can one of the moderators give us some direction if we must re-setup or stay as is and hopefully get a another code or use same code??

I'm in the same boat as you, only bought one ticket in the presale hoping for a chance at an added date. I would think that since it still says setup complete, that we are good to go for added verified subscriber presales.

At least I hope so, but would appreciate mod input on this too, especially concerning the code we were issued for first set of presales.

12 hours ago, Buttercup1967 said:

I'm in the same boat as you, only bought one ticket in the presale hoping for a chance at an added date. I would think that since it still says setup complete, that we are good to go for added verified subscriber presales.

At least I hope so, but would appreciate mod input on this too, especially concerning the code we were issued for first set of presales.

I'm in the same boat.

I bought a single ticket with the initial fan club code, and I was hoping on using the same code to buy a single ticket to any added Chicago date.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

And I don't want speculation.  I want fact.

I did not end up using my code (couldn't get the GAs I wanted ) so I'm hoping this code will still be good for added dates. From the way the site looks, though, seems you have to renew sub. in order to get another code for new dates....confusing.

1 hour ago, malaboo said:

I did not end up using my code (couldn't get the GAs I wanted ) so I'm hoping this code will still be good for added dates. From the way the site looks, though, seems you have to renew sub. in order to get another code for new dates....confusing.

I started a thread about this here somewhere - when I called the help line for clarification on this I was told that the codes we received for the Experience presale and the Innocence presale would not be good for future presales.  We would have to re-register for each presale that happens. They do, however, hold over your ticket limit, so if you didn't buy any yet, you can still buy 2.   Maybe they'll change it before more American dates do onsale, but I'm thinking it has to do with the way TM is set up.