Sign in to follow this  
unikguy

New Presales: Resetup?

I was reading the help section. I believe we don't have to re-setup as u2 fan already setup for previous presale.

Besides the fact I can't seem to be able to re-setup.

Perhaps we will however receive anew code.

I wish a moderator would update us.

At this moment there isn't any information about how this will work - please keep checking periodically the site and the board for any updates.

Thanks...

19 hours ago, leafswild said:

At least as far as the general sale is concerned, you need to sign up again for each city/new date.

That's what I thought, but it says a bit differently on the link you posted  (see attached).  So, I'm guessing they'll send you new codes for additional dates at the same venue for which you were previously registered...if you didn't buy any tickets?  This is so confusing.  What if you bought less than the limit?  Guess we'll find out.  (This is not fan presale.  This is general.)

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 11.40.36 AM.png

8 minutes ago, unikguy said:

I was reading the help section. I believe we don't have to re-setup as u2 fan already setup for previous presale.

Besides the fact I can't seem to be able to re-setup.

Perhaps we will however receive anew code.

I wish a moderator would update us.

Yes, they have been uncharacteristically quiet. They probably had enough of us during the pre-sale :D

Oops they are here...thanks Max.

Edited by malaboo

I was denied my Innocence code the first time around, therefore never had a chance to use it.   I would like to receive it for this next round of sales.  Wondering what I need to do to make that happen?  I’ve sent two inquiries via ‘contact us’ form and received 8 auto responses from TM that they will get back to me within 12 hrs.  ?

4 minutes ago, DeirdreBell said:

That's what I thought, but it says a bit differently on the link you posted  (see attached).  So, I'm guessing they'll send you new codes for additional dates at the same venue for which you were previously registered...if you didn't buy any tickets?  This is so confusing.  What if you bought less than the limit?  Guess we'll find out.  (This is not fan presale.  This is general.)

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 11.40.36 AM.png

I'm thinking that if you used up your two tickets, you are done and will not be given another code. Through VF you will have to register for the show(s) you are interested in..just like the first pre-sale. By linking your U2.com account to Ticketmaster (that was part of the setup process) they can see which shows a fan has registered for so I don't think they will "assume" you want Boston 2, just because you registered for Boston 1.

3 hours ago, malaboo said:

I'm thinking that if you used up your two tickets, you are done and will not be given another code. Through VF you will have to register for the show(s) you are interested in..just like the first pre-sale. By linking your U2.com account to Ticketmaster (that was part of the setup process) they can see which shows a fan has registered for so I don't think they will "assume" you want Boston 2, just because you registered for Boston 1.

This is for the general sale, so it's 4 tickets.  And they automatically register you.  But for what?  

2 hours ago, DeirdreBell said:

This is for the general sale, so it's 4 tickets.  And they automatically register you.  But for what?  

You are automatically registered for the pre-sale because you did the whole setup process for the first presale. in other words, your setup is complete (the green "setup complete") so you are automatically registered for this second presale. But if you used your two tickets in the first presale then you are not entitled to participate in the second presale. In addition, once all of the new shows are announced you will have to go in and register for the shows that you want a chance to get a code for in the presale, again assuming that you haven't used up your two tickets in the first presale. 

This is my interpretation of all of this.

And they're allowing new subscribers too? Shouldn't the fans who got shutout in the first round get first dibs???

"Purchase a 2018 U2.com subscription and become a Verified Subscriber. Verified Subscribers will have exclusive access to presale tickets starting November 28. You must purchase a subscription by November 24 6 AM PST and complete the require setup on the U2.com Account Page to be eligible. Purchasing a subscription does not guarantee access to tickets. Click below to learn more information about the U2.com Verified Subscriber Presale."