Sign in to follow this  
moyabean

How does one purchase in the General Sale?

2 hours ago, Damoratis said:

Info for Tulsa

Info for St. Luis

Info for San Jose

The info isn't showing for Inglewood on Ticketmaster (might not have one)

Chicago

Nashville

The info for Uniondale isn't showing on Ticketmaster (might not have one)

Washington DC

The info for Boston isn't showing on Ticketmaster (Might not have one)

The info for New York City isn't showing on Ticketmaster (Might not have one) 

Newark

Uniondale was showing a general public banner around 5pm this afternoon, but now it disappeared.

9 hours ago, moyabean said:

Nice Tracy!  I hope you get great tickets.  That would be an amazing b’day present!

Thanks guys. Originally, we were going for Montreal #1 as it's the day before, but I was really worried about dealing with a non-Ticketmaster partner site on top of all the other stuff for Verified Fan, so we're doing Nashville, and that is my birthday present. But when they announced the 2nd date ON my birthday....it's really, really, tempting. Especially because we could swing through Ottawa on the way to visit my son. I am STILL hoping for some Toronto dates at some point though. 

Well you must only preregister on odd days of the week to be considered. On the day of the pre-sale if your name starts with a vowel then you may receive a code unless you don't have a partner company's mobile phone account. You then must log into the TM website exactly at 9:54 am, not 9:53 or 9:55. You must also be running a MAC with the Chrome browser. When 10:00 comes around you should be standing on only one leg. Now if you do all of this you will probably get the 100 GA tickets that were available.

JK

8 hours ago, Tracy M said:

Thanks guys. Originally, we were going for Montreal #1 as it's the day before, but I was really worried about dealing with a non-Ticketmaster partner site on top of all the other stuff for Verified Fan, so we're doing Nashville, and that is my birthday present. But when they announced the 2nd date ON my birthday....it's really, really, tempting. Especially because we could swing through Ottawa on the way to visit my son. I am STILL hoping for some Toronto dates at some point though. 

Ironically, it seems the partner site process went much more smoothly than through the Ticketmaster site.

I was able to get GA for Montreal #1 without any stress. 

Sorry to all those still struggling!

~Peace

1 hour ago, sboccia said:

Well you must only preregister on odd days of the week to be considered. On the day of the pre-sale if your name starts with a vowel then you may receive a code unless you don't have a partner company's mobile phone account. You then must log into the TM website exactly at 9:54 am, not 9:53 or 9:55. You must also be running a MAC with the Chrome browser. When 10:00 comes around you should be standing on only one leg. Now if you do all of this you will probably get the 100 GA tickets that were available.

JK

? ? Laughing and crying here!  Now I get it!  Plus, I wasn’t wearing my special underwear. 

1 hour ago, U2FanInVT said:

Ironically, it seems the partner site process went much more smoothly than through the Ticketmaster site.

I was able to get GA for Montreal #1 without any stress. 

Sorry to all those still struggling!

~Peace

Very nice, Vermont guy.  Glad you got thru without stressing out.  ?

Interestingly, the Vegas AXS sale is still requiring a code while none of the other venues are.  I wonder what’s going on there?

Can someone explain how to sign up for AXS verification? Or is it too late, even though the Las Vegas show isn't sold out yet? I didn't realize that was a separate process from the fan club verification. :(