Where is the thread to trade tix?

• Community Moderator
8 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Please tell me that only paid subscribers get access to any sales/trade area on the website?

Free members or others should not have access. Means the real fans can perhaps lick up tickets on the website. Folks pay a subscription after all. 

Still working on the section and how it should work... what you mention is on the discussion table...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is a section planned for sales and trades, with some guidelines... please wait until the presale process end before making offers... Thanks...

Yes, here: http://zootopia.u2.com/clubs/

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Still working on the section and how it should work... what you mention is on the discussion table...

Thanks Max. Glad to hear it particuarly after many long term fans have missed out etc etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 1/27/2018 at 2:34 PM, Max Tsukino said:

I posted a trade offer (or sale/purchase) on the San Jose thread. 

Edited by Rich T.
  • Community Moderator
7 hours ago, Rich T. said:

I posted a trade offer (or sale/purchase) on the San Jose thread. 

That’s fine for now. When we get it up, we’ll relocate it for you, if needed. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

I have two tickets to Sale to Montreal Canada June 5 show plus 2 dinner tickets a Repas Restaurant at the venue (Bell Centre).

I am really in need of a helping hand as my mother has become ill and I will be unable to attend. Purchased for $865 and have moved my price down to $600 or will entertain other offers. These are a steal and bargain at this price. I have a PayPal account can invoice for immediate payment and transfer immediately. If you would not like please forward to other friends 

thank you

Teresa

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, tl_mash said:

I have two tickets to Sale to Montreal Canada June 5 show plus 2 dinner tickets a Repas Restaurant at the venue (Bell Centre).

I am really in need of a helping hand as my mother has become ill and I will be unable to attend. Purchased for $865 and have moved my price down to $600 or will entertain other offers. These are a steal and bargain at this price. I have a PayPal account can invoice for immediate payment and transfer immediately. If you would not like please forward to other friends 

thank you

Teresa

Please repost this here: http://zootopia.u2.com/clubs/