Sign in to follow this  
Jdsimons5

Help! Cant Exchange Innocence Pre-sale tix's for better general Sale???

I bought two tickets during iNNocence presale, of course upper deck $330 tickets, but now with the map available for tickets there are much better tickets available for same price lower in section. When i called ticketmaster, they said no exchanges, no exceptions!!! How can this be when i paid $330 dollars for a mid-upper deck seat with many lower seats available at same cost. Can one of the Mod's help me out????? And i dont have a general verified code to get other seats either, so what are my options? Grateful to have the seats, but would love to be closer considering these price points!

Edited by Jdsimons5

ticketmaster never lets you exchange for a cheaper ticket, you can only exchange for something of the same value or greater

I've done exchanges before and obviously lost out too when seeing something that I feel is better for cheaper

2 minutes ago, Clear31 said:

ticketmaster never lets you exchange for a cheaper ticket, you can only exchange for something of the same value or greater

I've done exchanges before and obviously lost out too when seeing something that I feel is better for cheaper

Yup! I was wanting to exchange them for exact same price, just lower row on the upper deck. 

6 minutes ago, Jdsimons5 said:

Yup! I was wanting to exchange them for exact same price, just lower row on the upper deck. 

in the past, they have told me once the tickets are fully released to general sale, you can make exchanges. Also, sometimes it just depends on the rep. LAtely, i've been using their live chat feature when you click your order online. Seems to be better than a disgruntled employee via phone