Change. org. Sign the petition...

utwothefly

• Subscriber

I know this won't help everyone, but it looks like they're reaching out to those that filled out the Support form on this site and trying to make it right for the next round of presales. Here is the email I received:

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

We understand you had difficulty securing tickets in the presales last week for the band’s 2018 shows.We’re pleased to tell you that Live Nation have announced second shows in many cities on their North American tour. We will be inviting you to take part in the opening day of presales for these shows next week and we will email you with details nearer the time.

best wishes
The U2.com Team

• Subscriber

I am hoping that email is indicating that they're going to allocate the presale tickets quite differently so that many more subscribers actually get tickets. Also, the way it's worded...seems like they're saying that maybe some Innocence subscribers(me) are going to have access to the Experience presale. 

• Subscriber

Will just be a normal pre-sale. The experience members will go bonkers if that happened.

There's a letter from Guy, basically the lock outs were an accident. Its not a lottery and everyone will be involved in the pre-sale. Even though fans were Locked out of citi and general also?!. 

• Subscriber
On 11/22/2017 at 3:46 PM, utwothefly said:

Will just be a normal pre-sale. The experience members will go bonkers if that happened.

There's a letter from Guy, basically the lock outs were an accident. Its not a lottery and everyone will be involved in the pre-sale. Even though fans were Locked out of citi and general also?!. 

Well I must have lucked out. Just got a code for the presale tomorrow even though I'm in the Innocence group. They must have randomly decided to bump up some subscribers, which hopefully means they greatly increased the seated tickets/GA available for each group.  

• Like 1