Ticketmaster CD Coupon...did you get the email?

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, skapus said:

I never got an email... I went through Ticketmaster and it redirected me to Wells Fargo center where I bought tickets...then nothing for an cd!  frustrating.

Same here. Ticketmaster or not, it was said all tickets on the tour would include the cd. We paid the same price. CD comes out tomorrow and no email.  This has been a mess on every level. I was planning to buy the deluxe anyhow, but this is all just a big FU ro the fans.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a little confused about the physical vs download as well. On the CD redemption screen, you can choose how many CDs you want (it defaulted to 2 for me).  I changed it to 1 so I could use the o

I never got an email... I went through Ticketmaster and it redirected me to Wells Fargo center where I bought tickets...then nothing for an cd!  frustrating.

I think it's just a ticketmaster bundle offer.  If you don't buy through them, no CD.  Hopefully your ticket prices were a little lower.

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, uvalee said:

I got a shipping notification email for my CD two days ago...was wondering if others got the same.  It's not been updating (location etc) and still showing Saturday, not tomorrow, as the delivery day.  My tickets were through AXS not Tickemaster.

Interesting. I haven't gotten any shipping information. Thanks!

• Subscriber
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, Sunpeep said:

I'm a little confused about the physical vs download as well.

On the CD redemption screen, you can choose how many CDs you want (it defaulted to 2 for me).  I changed it to 1 so I could use the other for a download - based on the wording on ticketmaster, I believe we will receive another email after/on Dec 1 to let us redeem for a download.

But, after submitting my redemption for one CD, I was shown a screen to SHARE WITH A FRIEND where I can enter an email address.  It says, "You can share this album with 1 friend."

Is this the option to download - i.e. will it send a download link to the email address I enter here?  How and why would they give me the ability to share music for free?  @bigwave or @Max Tsukino can you get any clarification on this?

I'm a bit confused as well.

I got my email with my codes on Nov. 17, and it said digital download would be available today.

So of course first thing when I woke up, I followed the link in my email, but when I get to "select format", CD is the only option.

Is the digital download going to be available later today?

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

Tried to download this morning and got a message that said digital downloads were not available yet but keep trying. A few hours later I tried to download on my iPhone and got a message that said mobile devices were no good and I needed to be on a desktop. Finally followed the link from my desktop computer and was told that the code had already been used. This whole process is a mess!

• Subscriber

Same thing happened to me. I feel like an idiot. I had just assumed the code would be for iTunes (or whatever music service you use). Instead it’s a zip file which of course can’t go on your iPhone. And now I’ve used my code, and it won’t let me download it.

It wouldn’t do me any good on my desktop computer anyway. 

Bah!!!

• Subscriber

Called Ticketmaster regarding Wells Fargo Center Tickets.  They said despite being linked from Ticketmaster you have to go through Well Fargo for the Album.  Wells Fargo won't answer the phone.  Beyond frustrated with the whole Experience, maybe I should sell my tickets.  What positive Experience can come from listening to the  CD and attending the show after all the BS U2 have put the fans through for this tour?

• Subscriber

No email from Wells Fargo for the tickets I bought for the Philadelphia show.   Called Wells Fargo and they acted like they never heard of this   I find that hard to believe  Took my info down and said they’d get back to me in 48 hrs   Also called U2.com she did the same drill  We’ll call you when we find out why you didn’t receive your redemption email  

Fun fact for Ticketmaster: Email came 2 days after I bought tickets for the DC show through TM.  

Feel like it’s a hoop jumping contest. 

Edited by MBU2girl
  • Subscriber

I got an e-mail after pre-sale week one but was only able to order hard copy of CD. Has not arrived yet.

I have not received an e-mail for purchasing ticket for pre-sale week 2.  Was hoping to get a download code today.