Sign in to follow this  
stephenpooley

Presale code for Pre-Ordering Album

I pre-ordered the album a few days after the tour was announced. I followed the link on the main page of the site and was brought to the fanfire U2 store. More recently I followed the pre-order link again and was brought to the universal music store. Will my order from the fanfire U2 store entitle me to a presale code? 

I ordered the same way and havent heard anything yet. I saw something on here saying we'd receive codes in January. 

I've also renewed my membership. 

So.....if i get a code for my membership to buy 2 tickets for european shows, will i get another code for preordering the album?

And how many tickets can i order with the album preorder access???

Any ideas anyone?

Pre-ordered the album on the U2 store on 2nd November. Hasn't even been dispatched yet. My wife pre-ordered on the universal music store on 28th November and it was dispatched on the 30th. Great system. Hopefully this presale code stuff works or I may as well have just bought it in the local music store. 

I received the CD today in Germany via Universal!!!! Great!!!! It's on right now!!!!

The presale codes are not in the package, Universal (for Germany) will send emails in time prior to the start of the presale for the European Tour with the codes, which you definitely would have to use at ticketmaster.....:angry: for buying tickets. Good luck for all of us, hope the process will be better.................:huh: