Sign in to follow this  
number1

2 Vegas presales and 1 general onsale now = impossible to get GA's?

2 presales now for both Vegas shows. Both times me and multiple people in my party were trying to get GA's.  It's ridiculous that a handful of U2 fans can have pre-sale access, verified codes, logged in TM accounts, and between all of us not be able to pull up a single GA between us for the 1st vegas pre-sale, general on sale, and now 2nd vegas show pre-sale. We are experienced ticket buyers that have bought U2 tickets on tours back to Popmart and have been able to get GA's to every tour since elevation with our experience, but between us haven't been able to pull up a single ticket yet. Beyond disappointing.

my only guess is, their are so many "Experience" members that the Innocence members are SOL (Shit Outta Luck) for a GA/Floor ticket.  

For me, I'm sure as hell not paying over $350 for a seat!  Seriously though, how much MORE money do these guys need!  Come on U2, throw the fans a bone and lower the ticket prices!  I guarantee you'll make your millions of dollars in merch sales!

I participated in all of the pre-sale and sale opportunitys, Experience, Innocence, Citi and VF for not only Las Vegas but for LA and SJ as well and have not been able to secure even ONE GA for any of those shows. Feeling gutted at this point and not really interested in participating any further, the stress and frustration is just not worth it.  Not being able to wrap my head around why there are not enough GAs for fans and that the seats offered are only on the ends or way up in the rafters, why do they hold back certain sections?

1 hour ago, bedoe69 said:

why do they hold back certain sections?

To manipulate demand. The average buyer (wrongly) assumes that whatever inventory they can see is everything that's available, so they often panic and buy. That's how they sell many of the $350 seats. They'll be reducing many of them eventually, and there will be outrage.