SOE Arrival Date

mcmastermike77

• Subscriber

Hey guys,

I pre-ordered SOE deluxe edition when it was first released and was hoping it would arrive today in the UK in time for the official release. Does anyone know if it will arrive today or has anyone not received theirs yet? I really hope so because I'm saving listening to it until I can sit back and relax with the whole package to enjoy it! 

Postman has just been and he didn't have it with him :(. I might be the only person on here to not have listened to it yet!

Let me know guys,

Mike

Edited by mcmastermike77

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The title pretty much sums it up. Can those of us who pre-ordered be offered a digital download code of the album in advance if we have to wait for shipping? I think these should have been shipped ahead of time to ensure most of us would get them on the release date. Isn't that reasonable?

Capture.PNG

• Subscriber

Sadly no New CD album and T shirt delivered today on the launch date and having spent extra money for delivery through U2 shop.

Very disappointing experience 

additionally I did also have an issue on all the pre launch tracks

sent the u2 shop an email and 72 hour reply to my complaint .....

any chance U2 can organize access to downloads for fans who bought directly from U2.com 

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Nickford0074 said:

For me, it doesn't look like it for pre-order or ticket freebies. Could be another week! I'm ticked. 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Mine hasn't arrived yet. Apparently there is a back log with Royal Mail which could see it not arrive for a further 4 days. I've still NOT listened to it yet because I want the full EXPERIENCE. This is the first time since 1991 that I 've not heard a U2 release on the day it was released and I keep hearing how good it is! hahaha Patience is a virtue :) 

Edited by mcmastermike77
typo

• bigwave pinned and pinned this topic
  • bigwave unpinned, pinned and unpinned this topic