Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

• Subscriber

So, i pre ordered both the Vinyl AND Deluxe CD versions of the new album. The money was taken from my account when i placed the order (i dont believe that should have been done till the items had shipped) and now, here we are, as predicted, the day of the release, and no album to listen to. Others allegedly have the albums (some yesterday)...so why havent i? Any idea of who i would contact to cancel the order?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Yep - my vinyl super-duper extra special edition set won't be here until Monday :/.  Thanks LiveNation.  Cracking operation you have there.

The kicker is that it shipped two days ago from a town TWO HOURS from me in my own state. 

Edited by stealthboy
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, stealthboy said:

Yep - my vinyl super-duper extra special edition set won't be here until Monday :/.  Thanks LiveNation.  Cracking operation you have there.

The kicker is that it shipped two days ago from a town TWO HOURS from me in my own state. 

That is crazy. I knew it would be well beyond the realms of possibility, for the albums to arrive on time, considering who was running the show. Ah well....tis a waiting game now i guess.

• Subscriber

.I can't even find tracking information.

17 hours ago, stealthboy said:

I can't find any tracking information at all -- how/where did you find it?

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, gman70 said:

So, i pre ordered both the Vinyl AND Deluxe CD versions of the new album. The money was taken from my account when i placed the order (i dont believe that should have been done till the items had shipped) and now, here we are, as predicted, the day of the release, and no album to listen to. Others allegedly have the albums (some yesterday)...so why havent i? Any idea of who i would contact to cancel the order?

• Subscriber

I have had the same issue on my deluxe cd and T-shirt order, ordered 3 nov hugely disappointed 

if tracks can be released ahead of the to preorders why can the album not be delivered on time, it’s  poor form for loyal u2 supporters 

• Subscriber

Agree totally I have had the same issue on my deluxe cd and T-shirt order, ordered 3 nov hugely disappointed 

if tracks can be released ahead of the  preorders why can the album not be delivered on time, it’s  poor form for loyal u2 supporters 

not even a download link as back up solution

Cant even see when it will deliver. All it says Royal Mail which is no good when you live in Ireland and Royal Mail is in UK..,,,,