Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

gman70

• Subscriber

my delivery got pushed from dec 5th, then the 8th, and now the 9th.  via DHL...and then via USPS for the final leg, which means probably longer because USPS in my area is crap.  the album has been most likely waiting in a warehouse ready to go, so why couldn't it ship sooner? my free digital copy via ticketmaster is lacking album artwork so that is also disappointing.  

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Now got my extra deluxe box set. No t-shirt but on checking I haven't been charged for that (yet). I've opened the box and managed to redeem the download although as mentioned above there are issues retrieving the artwork. All sealed up now and stored away in the packaging along with nearly 40 years of other U2 goodies. No more LN orders for me. 

• Subscriber

This is just sad! Why is this such a mess? I am one of the lucky ones, I guess? I live in the US (Texas) and just received my shipment (all of it). Several days late, but I do have it.

This is very frustrating for all of you who are still waiting!

For years now, I've been saying that the U2 community should develop our own software product so that we don't have to deal with Ticket"master" and Live Nation. I'm a technical writer - I'll help with the documentation, FAQ, etc. :)

• Subscriber

Like the rest of you, I'm incredibly disappointed by LiveNation's inability to deliver in a timely manner. I have just today had a Royal Mail card regarding an unsuccessful delivery, which I am hoping is my U2 purchase.

Similarly to others, I have only been partly billed for my order, suggesting not everything has been sent yet. For those who have received a partial order, is there any explanation with the part you received? 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Ryan Bate said:

Like the rest of you, I'm incredibly disappointed by LiveNation's inability to deliver in a timely manner. I have just today had a Royal Mail card regarding an unsuccessful delivery, which I am hoping is my U2 purchase.

Similarly to others, I have only been partly billed for my order, suggesting not everything has been sent yet. For those who have received a partial order, is there any explanation with the part you received? 

No mention of why I've not been billed / received the t-shirt I ordered. There's nothing on the order form received with the boxset to say the t-shirt will follow and LN have made no mention of it in the two rather limited emails I had from them regarding the whereabouts of the boxset. Your guess is as good as mine whats happening - I doubt LN know!

• Subscriber

Album arrived - or rather, I collected it from the sorting office. Then when I got home the hoodie had arrived too. So just waiting for a tote bag now.

Looking at how they've broken down the postage between the two items received so far, it looks like they'd always planned to ship under separate covers, which wasn't immediately clear from ordering. Very poor service really.