Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Joopa said:

Tracking comments can be found by going to u2 shop and scroll to bottom of page and click on your orders

sent them an email and got a 72 hour business day  reply so will probably get a reply Thursday 

bring back the Propoganda live nation are doing fans a disservice 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Mine still hasn’t arrived either. Not listened to the album yet as wanted to celebrate with the whole experience. I think it was dispatching 30th November but no tracking number. I’m not sure if it’s Royal Mail that are just too overwhelmed at the moment or what... hope everyone enjoyed the realease date yesterday! Some of us are clearly still waiting...

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, MikeTighe said:

I live in Newbury near Oxford 

Not quite then. Which company did you speak to? I’m going to resign to the fact that it’s not going to arrive now until next week at best so have a listen tonight. Not really the ‘experience’ I was hoping for, but never mind.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Joopa said:

Tracking comments can be found by going to u2 shop and scroll to bottom of page and click on your orders

sent them an email and got a 72 hour business day  reply so will probably get a reply Thursday 

bring back the Propoganda live nation are doing fans a disservice 

Thank you.!  

Welp, even though I pre-ordered a while back, it was not shipped from NC until December 1, the actual release date. .WTH?!

. It is scheduled to arrive Dec 6.

.I ordered something from the shop on November 2 - one month ago - it has no tracking number available but says it was shipped on 11/16. This one, I might just cancel with my credit card. because I don;t think I'll ever get a suitable explanation from the shop.

• Subscriber

If like me you are phoning outside the US trying to ask for a download copy while your Album has not arrived don't bother +1-434-205-7049. does not connect from Ireland, 72 hour reply on emails and no delivery date showing for my order........