Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

gman70

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, allyson2008 said:

also have 2 CDs coming from Ticket"master" - expected arrival December 7th.

Did you actually get a confirmation for those. I haven't heard from TM in any way other than the confirming my address for them. Nothing since.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

An update: just received my shipping confirmation from Ticketmaster. So my wait will hopefully end next week.  Also, apparently if you buy the new album on Amazon you DO NOT get a download with purchase.  I can only think that the band does not want Amazon giving away free downloads even if you buy the album.  Funny thought SOI was dumped into everyone's iTunes, but now U2 are making sure SOE only gets there IF you really want it there.

• Subscriber
I am glad to see that my U2 Songs of Experience disc will ship this Monday, December 4th. 

That being said, it is disappointing that not only did it not arrive at my home in time for the December 1st release date but that it's shipping 3 days late and arriving probably somewhere between 6-8 days late. 

It would be superior customer service to follow the practice of shipping prior to the release date and then having it arrive by the actual release date or a day or two early. 

I'd be a little more forgiving but I know individuals who preordered through Amazon and had it arrive on either November 30th or December 1st. Amazon got it right and they're not the official U2 shop. 

Based on this, my business would go to them in the future.

Now perhaps if you offered an included digital download of the album on the release date (as a free perk of ordering a physical copy), this whole situation would be a little less distasteful. 

Anyway, sorry to complain but I'm definitely disappointed that I'll have to wait so long for the album to arrive, all things considered. 

Sincerely,
Mark Johnston 

• Subscriber

Always order through U2.com and my copy has usually delivered day before release but nothing yet this time. Ordered delux version with sweatshirt so half expected a delay and bought ordinary CD from Tesco’s Friday morning so I could have a copy in the car anyway too. Fingers crosssed my delux package will arrive Monday or Tuesday. Love the album and is a really enjoyable listen not a poor track on it in my opinion. 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, gman70 said:

Still waiting for my Vinyl copy of the album. Lesson learnt....DONT ORDER THROUGH U2,com

...me too. Just sent them an indignant message over there at Live Nation. I’m sure they’re deeply concerned having had my money for over a month and probably making more money than I earn a year in interest in that time. ..It’s the little things....